• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea man im going too. cant wait to see you :laugh:

Edit: someone good team with me wolololol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Who you flyin' with bro?

Did you register online yet?

92 people registered already. And it's barely november. haha. That's awesome. Not to mention all those procrastinatin' *******es, FGCU is bringing 10 people, some newbs who show up the day of.

man, this is out of control.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So,
Saturday for lunch i'm def gettin' mozz sticks, onion rings, chicken tenders with lettuce, tomatos and fries from that hoagie place.

Oh man.

Mudbutts for a week.

M@v

Subarashii!
There are R U hungrys at Penn State (The one at APEX is the original, but they've expanded into a franchise in college towns).

Its really good. I personally recommend the cheese steak with stuff on it, unless your from philly. They usually have a bunch of specials, a huge menu of set sandwiches, and the make your own :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
**** food challenges man, i can never eat alot :c

But, i'm down to go to this for sure.
We should get a giant group of smashers on that saturday on our break haha.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Great news!

Javi had is interview today to get his visa checked and he is all clear! He will be getting it within 6 weeks! Soon I'll be sending the last of the money to him to finally buy his plane ticket and then we just wait until Apex arrives!

Still waiting on news about Tuga! So stay tuned!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yep just buying my plane ticket as we speak

:phone:
money match?

I bet you wont
Javi had is interview today to get his visa checked and he is all clear! He will be getting it within 6 weeks! Soon I'll be sending the last of the money to him to finally buy his plane ticket and then we just wait until Apex arrives!

Still waiting on news about Tuga! So stay tuned!
i suggest you get those planes tickets as soon as possible before they get JACKED up to high hell

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
mozzerella sticks... and chicken tenders... in one sandwich...

oh. god. NO.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
After all these years, we'll finally get to see Javi! :D

I really, really think Fox won't be left the same after Apex.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
If anybody would like buddy passes to get here cheaper please private message me or message me on facebook. facebook.com/mew2king

It would make it hundreds cheaper than it would be otherwise. It's a standby flight, so if you have to leave by an exact certain time then don't risk it. This is only for people who cannot afford a full flight and would like to do this. Think of it as plan B.

again, message me on facebook or here on smashboards if you are interested.

This is specifically meant for OOC (out of country; people that are not in USA) people. It doesn't really do much if it's not out of country.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Adam Richmond knows the food jokes are corny though so its not so bad.

I watch it even if I happen to be hungry. Most of the stuff is nowhere near where you live so its not like you can drive there and get it even if you wanted to. That thought cancels out hunger lol

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Ryo I want to mm you at this in order to keep up my "mm the state of florida goal". If you want to do it, Falco vs ike, anywhere from $1-$5 :)

I might consider marth vs ike for $1 too. He's my secondary so I don't trust him as much...yet. Who knows maybe I'll hit an enlightenment with him or something by apex lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
I thought we already agreed to a couple esam, before all the mms threads got wrecked.

but sure. I'll probably be going mainly falco and marth here, so base the mms off those two.

P.S. I wouldn't be scared to do falco pika, but only like a dollar or two tops.

M@v

Subarashii!
Lol just find me and we will do whatever.
That was pretty much my thought. I will probably be hanging out with a lot of guys during APEX weekend so it shouldn't be an issue. Last time I saw most of you besides Juan was last APEX, and that was only a couple people.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
LOL vote all you want we are doing 2 rounds for time purposes. 3 rounds takes way too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom