• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
well I just registered, and btw while I was registering I noticed a typo in All-brawl saying 1v1 singles (should be like 1v1v1v1 FFA or something?)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Quite possibly. Who are/were you O.o

sorry for not replying for a month lol.
lol its all good. I came up to 2 smashers playing Melee. I was from the Brawl side and had a green controller with a yellow K on it. I stopped by to play Melee for fun that night.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
well I just registered, and btw while I was registering I noticed a typo in All-brawl saying 1v1 singles (should be like 1v1v1v1 FFA or something?)
I'll edit that after I finish some homework. thanks

Nopfed

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nopfed
lol its all good. I came up to 2 smashers playing Melee. I was from the Brawl side and had a green controller with a yellow K on it. I stopped by to play Melee for fun that night.
Yeah that was me and my roommate haha. I actually just got a new controller recently:

Also, I'm getting into melee texture hacking. it's pretty awesome.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
when the melee tournament isn't running, does that mean that there are ONLY 20 friendly setups for melee? like, do ALL the non-friendly setups get converted to the game that is running, or are the setups gonna stay melee/brawl the whole time through?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm guessing there will be set tournament set-ups per game, as well as the 20 friendly set-ups. So if there are 60 set-ups for Melee that are tournament, in the top 8 day I'm guessing that the 56 that won't be used will be moved towards friendlies.

Maybe SOME of the TVs will move to the other game (IE friday for melee and Saturday for Brawl) but other than that I don't think ALex would do that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Id probably be down for a shirt

I've never actually worn my genesis 2 shirt yet though

Ryan I posted the link to the other hotel in the FL social thread if you were still interested

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
when does VGC 2012 rules come out? I hope its still Unova only otherwise not gonna bother

Edit: nvm it looks like its allowing all pokemon so no pokemon for me

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo what the fk is up with these metaknights floating around my cursor on this thread.

This is that bullshiz and does nothing but serve as a painful reminder of the one single thing Im NOT going to enjoy about this tournament.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yo what the fk is up with these metaknights floating around my cursor on this thread.

This is that bullshiz and does nothing but serve as a painful reminder of the one single thing Im NOT going to enjoy about this tournament.
So. Much. This. :applejack:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668

It is quite...batty... if I do say so myself:awesome:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I have 4 "Road to Apex" points.
What can I do with these 4 points?

...I think each should be worth $20 towards my plane ticket ^.^

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Maybe it's just me, but one of the Meta-Knights never seems to move near my cursor.

Must be Mew2King's. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom