• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Why is brawl the main event? It gets the least respect out of any game in every single stream.

Marvel or AE has to be the main event.

(By main event i mean the last to be played on championship sunday)

:phone:
Very simple answer.

Smash WILL have multiple times as many people as SF and UMVC3 will at this event. Also this is an International Smash Event. As of right now we'd be lucky to have FGC players travel from Cali to this while we know of 20+ smashers from Cali coming to this for smash obviously.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what international melee players are going to this?

i think it'd be cool to put a list in the OP

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
*** Edition is terrible to watch until top 8, MvC3 is muchhhhhhh, 1000000000000 times, more fun to watch.

Itll be Apology Edition 2012 by the time this shindig arrives, correct? (I know itll be UMvC3)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
*** Edition is terrible to watch until top 8, MvC3 is muchhhhhhh, 1000000000000 times, more fun to watch.

Itll be Apology Edition 2012 by the time this shindig arrives, correct? (I know itll be UMvC3)

this is an opinion. Please don't talk as if it were fact, because there are thousands of people who would disagree with you in a second. While I'm a bigger fan of Marvel, I definitely wouldn't make an absurd claim like "AE is terrible to watch."

As for it being AE2012, I'm not entirely sure. They haven't given a solid release date. When they do, we'll 100% know. If 2012 is out, we'll be running that. We always run the latest patch of any game.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I think im my aim is Roneblaster

Not on much

DMbrandon, why am i not allowed to say *** edition is terrible to watch? Do i need to put a disclaimer on all my opinions? Ofcourse its an opinion, i havent polled every SF player nor does any1 think i have....

Im pretty sure apology edition 2012 comes out im january, so it probably wont be here in time for this.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
AE ver.2012 comes out mid-December
If I'm correct, the December 13th release date is Japanese 360 and ps3 only, with December 2nd bearing an arcade release.

America and Europe aren't announced yet. Can you provide a source please, I would like to be able to tell the community our plans.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It is a matter of waiting and seeing. Once we find out we will def. make sure we use the community standard.

my love

dmbrandon

Smash Master
http://shoryuken.com/2011/10/14/super-street-fighter-iv-2012-edition-releases-december-13-2011/

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/10/15/super-street-fighter-iv-ae-ver-2012-release-date-revealed/

Those two links above don't mention that date being Japan release only. However this next one does.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/10/1...cade-edition-ver-2012-hits-japan-in-december/

Reading from the SRK one a few weeks ago, I was under the assumption that it was worldwide release but I guess not.
I guess we'll find out! ^^

Diem $50 MM in MvC3
Well, in 17 days, that game will be irrelevant. Are you coming to my house soon? If you mean ultimate, I'm down as well.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hope that AE 2012 release date is worldwide

for the people who were asking me about the hotel i stayed at last year that was nearby Click Here

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol nah i didnt beat nick the last time we played. I scraped esam because he didnt know anything about my character at the time. but Ill beat him again at this to prove it wasnt a fluke and to prove he wack at melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom