• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Do you guys look past the parts your getting mad at?

Winner of amash/ice mango G$ faces probably PC chris and OTG winner of that faces hungrybox... I don't know melee but I know a few names and you guys seem to be the dumb ones

Someone who knows melee list how this bracket goes starting at R3

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You're at JFK? You need to take either the subway... or the easiest way I know is the LIRR (long island railroad) which will take you right into Penn Station and then you'll find the NJ Transit right in there.
Are either of the subway or railroad at or near JFK? I'Vve NEVER been to an airport and JFK so it'd be really helpful if I can get some directionsl

LLDL

Smash Hero
PC and OTG are teaming now.

And once again the obvious seeding blunders will be changed. Won't be to every one's liking though as we're not doing pools.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well gentlemen, This british lion has just gotten to his hotel in New Jersey! I had no idea how cold it was!
Anyway, My suitcase is blue with 'G~P' Written on it in black marker, If you happen to see me, come and say hi, K?

Djent

Smash Champion
Just noticed that Amsah/Ice vs. Mango/G$ is technically Round 4 (Round 3 for them, but it's 4 because of their byes). I guess that's not *so* bad...

But seriously, M2K/Armada vs. Lovage/S2J shouldn't be happening at the same time as StricNYN3/Westballz vs. Alukard/DJN, for example. Not that the second group of players aren't talented (they are), it's just that the first example is a whole different level in talent. It's those kind of discrepancies that people object to, not the fact that tough matchups are occuring early (that's inevitable, yo).

phish-it

Smash Champion
When I registered for the melee doubles tourney I added Sol as my teammate. However when I registered Sol, (entering doubles and singles) I accidentally forgot to add a team mate.

I do not see either of our names in the bracket. Whats up?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Well gentlemen, This british lion has just gotten to his hotel in New Jersey! I had no idea how cold it was!
Anyway, My suitcase is blue with 'G~P' Written on it in black marker, If you happen to see me, come and say hi, K?
Wait, how cold is it? I live in a desert and I hate the cold.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
There is a cold spell right now, should get warmer by the weekend (but not by much)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
There is a cold spell right now, should get warmer by the weekend (but not by much)
Oh thank the lord

I will be honest, I almost **** myself when we got below the cloud coming into landing and ALL i saw was SKI RESORTS
Turns out we were flying over southeast canada lol

It's 28°F....Someone hold me. :urg:
Get your 2-dimentional *** over here then!
No Homo

Also, american keyboards are stupid, No pound sign and The enter key is smaller than on UK keyboards...i have a hard enough time hitting it as it is!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
why would there be a pound sign on US keyboards >.> is there a dollar sign on UK ones?
and if there is...well...we're america, stay ignorant :cool:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
why would there be a pound sign on US keyboards >.> is there a dollar sign on UK ones?
and if there is...well...we're america, stay ignorant :cool:
Yes, Yes there is, And there always has been! On our keyboard, The pound sign is where the # sign is, the # sign is where the " sign is, and a whole load of bull**** XD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
# is above the 3 hold shift and hit 3
LOOOOOL oh god I'm ashamed to be from america.

You can enter a pound sign on an american computer. For example: £

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
For those who didn't see my edit:

££££££££

American keyboards have the pound sign you just have to be computer literate.

zmx

Smash Lord
I think this one topic is more active than the rest of smashboards combined. HYPE.

Sooo ummm who do you guys think will win Apex for singles/doubles for both brawl and melee?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My N900 has the £ sign...but I'm sure Nokia is Euporean.

Get your 2-dimentional *** over here then!
No Homo

Also, american keyboards are stupid, No pound sign and The enter key is smaller than on UK keyboards...i have a hard enough time hitting it as it is!
I will Friday. :yeahboi:

Hopefully, I won't freeze to death before I reach the hotel or venue. :glare:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Pc and shiz should team again, that'd be way cooler than pc and some doc player

Also my motorola droid 3 has £ as well. And € and ¥. Phones > keyboards

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom