• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 Official Video Thread - feat Shiz Armada Lucky Axe Wobbles Kage and more!

PB&J

Smash Hero
i have so many vids its ridiculous.. wish i had someone to edit some of these..

animal- im pretty sure i have u on vid at the tounry..i pretty much talked to everyone at the venue and alot of brawl players too

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i have so many vids its ridiculous.. wish i had someone to edit some of these..

animal- im pretty sure i have u on vid at the tounry..i pretty much talked to everyone at the venue and alot of brawl players too
you finally understand my pain

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't know why people insist the Mango/Hbox MM was recorded. I saw nothing to indicate a recording device near the setup.

EDIT: Oh, the camera guy... was that EclipsingBinary?

LLDL

Smash Hero
K guys, i think I made things a lot easier now. I put in the OP a list of every single match in the tourney. Use it to name your videos if needed. And if a match was not recorded, let me know so I can mark it as such.

Oh and juggleguy I'm not forgetting your videos, I'm just waiting till you upload a lot so I can update all at once.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
did the set with Mango vs Shiz where they are both commentating on the match get recorded?

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
wait did you just mention ajp_anton without linking his site? :\
http://ajpanton.se/ssbm

he barely uploads any of his videos on youtube anyway. you should deffinetly edit the first post and add his site dude.
Mike, words cannot descibe how much I owe you for telling me about ajp_anton.

317gb of matches in amazing quality....

If I could get a torrent of that, I'd dl instantly.

also, do you know his recording set up?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Mike, words cannot descibe how much I owe you for telling me about ajp_anton.

317gb of matches in amazing quality....

If I could get a torrent of that, I'd dl instantly.

also, do you know his recording set up?
The quality started out quite bad in 2006 and has been improving during the years (you can see the date of the tournament in the folder names).
It's not so much about the recording setup as it is about knowing what to do with the video. My capture cards are cheap and low quality.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Now what do you think about Jigglypuff?

Armada - Ghey.

Shahaha, this made my day =D

But really, don't worry about it Armada, u'll get those puffs someday :)

Merkuri

Smash Lord
In the title post. Losers semis should be losers quarters. And losers Quarters was Armada vs DR peepee.

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
The quality started out quite bad in 2006 and has been improving during the years (you can see the date of the tournament in the folder names).
It's not so much about the recording setup as it is about knowing what to do with the video. My capture cards are cheap and low quality.
So, do you use like a dazzle? And if so, can you tell me your pinnacle studio settings, or whatever you use to record?

VGmasta

Smash Lord
So many great Falco matches recorded, so much to learn from. It is imperative that I subscribe to this thread immediately.

Armada - Ghey.

That was the funniest interview I've looked at so far.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
So, do you use like a dazzle? And if so, can you tell me your pinnacle studio settings, or whatever you use to record?
I use PCI cards that pass through the video uncompressed. I record with VirtualDub.
I've never used a dazzle so I don't really know what the best options there are, since USB is too slow for uncompressed video.

Diakonos

Smash Lord

Armada - Ghey.

So funny. And yes, he will. Put your butt into it, Peach!
I was really expecting him to mention Jigglypuff needing to be banned.

<3 ARmada.
I love him moar
Do you have a thread explaining this?!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Just so you know Chain-Ace, I think the only match that got recorded for me personally was vs Hbox.

I'm fairly sure none of my other matches got recorded cuz me and my opponents didn't really care.

Top Bottom