• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alex if I register now, can I edit it later to add a teammate? Don't wanna do teams if I dont have a confirmed partner.

yes just buy your doubles pass and then send an email to vg boot camp to so we put that in kk :)

deadline for the first round of pre-reg will be end of may...if we get 250 by then I will NOT up the price...yes that is right I will not up the price if people pre-reg...do it I want everyone to pre-reg so we get 400-600 to prove people wrong so do it I wanna keep this as cheap as possible please do not make me raise the price

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I just want people to register so ya XD

I see people registering but not paying

PAY PEOPLE

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh Im gonna pay, probaly in two weeks though. ;3

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
Hmm?

If both players have ONE STOCK and SAME PERCENTAGE the players will quit the SUDDEN DEATH, set the stock to one, and start a match with stage being the same as where they had the tie. This will determine the winner.
And, Repeat The Proses If The Same Situation (Same Stock/Percentage) Repeats In The 1-Stock Match?

strawhats

Smash Master
lol at Apex 2010 >MLG.

The truth will set you free MLG. Dont hate.

btw, Alex we should play some smash together sometime.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Is anyone in MD/VA giving rides
Chill for a bit

rides aren't getting sorted out yet for Md/Va. They will be though
Have to agree with lil b...about a month or two before APEX, check the Atlantic North boards to see if there's a carpool thread going on...but it's a bit soon to ask for rides (I'm pretty sure there'll be one however) xD

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Have to agree with lil b...about a month or two before APEX, check the Atlantic North boards to see if there's a carpool thread going on...but it's a bit soon to ask for rides (I'm pretty sure there'll be one however) xD
Aight thanks mate.
ALSO what if you pre reg and then you can't come later on for X reason

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Maybe it doesn't take out the pay until the event is near? I know that things like pre-ordering does that, don't know about pre-registering though haha.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ALSO what if you pre reg and then you can't come later on for X reason

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah I have a feeling the list is going to grow throughout the months. Not everyone has the money to pay at the moment.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if my teammate bails can i still change my registration after paying?

also,can you pay through paypal?

alex i hope you dont mind but i added you on msn i gotta ask you some more stuff =3

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
So as far as Birthday's go.... There's Allied, toasty, GameDragonX, TheJerm, Melomaniacal, PieDisliker, and noodles. (I don't think PieDisliker will actually be at the tournament, and I'm not sure about noodles)
This is the closest I've ever been to an international tourney.

But when I can't even make it to tournies in-state that are two hours away, I know I've got no chance at making this. Even if it is on my birthday.

Sucks too, I'm turning 16.

tw1n

Smash Champion
If I say my birthday is that day will someone make me a cake ;) We would need two (being a twin and all)
Looking at you Bionic Sonic and Crismas <3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If someone does I'll take part in eating it. :3

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
The first cheesecake my brother and I ever had made us sick. Since then we always recindle those childhood memories every time it's near us. I have tried it sine and think that cheesecake is alright, but I just can't bring myself to eat it/like it. It's like a guy who doesn't like rollercoasters because of a childhood tramatization. And who doesn't like rollercoasters? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom