• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My first time... I was with my friend, Exnes. He brung a piece of cheesecake, but at the time I didn't like it. He told me "Hey your mom said you have to eat this!" and then I ate it. xDDD He lied! UGHHGHHHH. I still love how he did that though, it makes me laugh how we can be so silly as kids.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If I say my birthday is that day will someone make me a cake ;) We would need two (being a twin and all)
Looking at you Bionic Sonic and Crismas
I...don't know how to make a cake...........

Sorry Crismas you're on your own! :laugh:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey everyone,

I know I have been a pain asking people to pre-reg but I will keep asking until I get everyone registered.

please do this not just for me but so that we can set up pools for singles and doubles for both ends. Why is it so difficult to get this ready? For the brawl players trust me as I have done nothing but lead you on a good path so far and for melee we have always done things the right way...please guys register do not let me down.

letting me down would just break me down.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
hey everyone,

I know I have been a pain asking people to pre-reg but I will keep asking until I get everyone registered.

please do this not just for me but so that we can set up pools for singles and doubles for both ends. Why is it so difficult to get this ready? For the brawl players trust me as I have done nothing but lead you on a good path so far and for melee we have always done things the right way...please guys register do not let me down.

letting me down would just break me down.
This.

He is a man, not a miracle worker. If this tournament is going to work, the community has to do its part.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Seriously, baking is the easiest thing you can possibly do. Just find cake instructions, follow it exactly, delicious cake is assured.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I disagree, burning toast is the easiest thing you can do.

other easy things:
-Making a bowl of cereal
-losing to mango in melee
-losing to Taj in boxing
-PRE REGISTERING AND PAYING FOR APEX2!
-baking a cake
-making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
-beating milktea in ERS (yeah I said it, you're next macD :p)
-making a list of things that are easy
-your mom

MacD

Banned via Administration
stupid google checkout, i should be paid now... though i probably should have waited a week so it showed up on my next statement, but i did it so you'd have one more registerent NOW

and says the LOSER twin a, the LOSER!!!!! and apparently you didn't see my sunday night of pound after drinking, you could add like 3 things at least to that list if you saw me then ;)

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Just some questions on info that Pound 4 included.
How close is the Venue to the Hotel? Walking distance, shuttle etc?
Rides to and from airport, cost and stuff?
Train hours...
Thanks
I like traveling but I don't want to book my ticket and expect/rely on a ride from nice people if avoidable.
Missing flights suck.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I don't think that post can ever be beaten...

stupid google checkout, i should be paid now... though i probably should have waited a week so it showed up on my next statement, but i did it so you'd have one more registerent NOW

and says the LOSER twin a, the LOSER!!!!! and apparently you didn't see my sunday night of pound after drinking, you could add like 3 things at least to that list if you saw me then ;)
I dont think vgbootcamp is taking out the money yet.

And I forfeited because the venue was closing and it would have taken all night...

That and although not by much, I was still losing.

I say next time we set a cap on how many people can slap in. Somehting like 5 or 6, then when someone steps out another can step in. That way I dont have people sitting on me again trying to get in against us. I mean in general it just won't happen. I'm fast but you and milktea are stupidly fast

MacD

if there were teams for ERS and me and milktea teamed, it'd be done

one of the few times she wouldn't get carried to first... <333333333333333333333 milktea

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I think any combo of the 3 of us would win teams lol. however I do admit that you 2 are better. I just manage to keep myself in the game through perserverence (never luck though. the cards just hate me, and they're usually mine!).

However milktea is not only fast, but that ***** is fearless too! I jammed my finger and she broke a nail (and almost her finger) just to get the stack.

...stack it up, had to say it Dr PP

Anyways that chick is fearless in ERS. So are you MacD, but yeah lol.

Anyways next time I'll beat both of you guys :p
May God have mercy on whoever else tries to slap in lol

MacD

one day, my accidental stratigy of slapping so your hands hurt will pay off

we should get like a tournament of champions and put it on livestream and then have commentators and they should be able to hear whatever we say to each other

apex side event, you got this alex

tw1n

Smash Champion
I...don't know how to make a cake...........

Sorry Crismas you're on your own! :laugh:
But I want you to make the cake too. or at least tell her what to do as tho you know and then you can take credit too =]

I disagree, burning toast is the easiest thing you can do.

other easy things:
-Making a bowl of cereal
-losing to mango in melee
-losing to Taj in boxing
-PRE REGISTERING AND PAYING FOR APEX2!
-baking a cake
-making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
-beating milktea in ERS (yeah I said it, you're next macD :p)
-making a list of things that are easy
-your mom
Winner

Twin A, what you gonna do when these hands slap those cards faster than you?
Option 1: Train, get faster, get better and win
Option 2: Start wearing big rings that you turn around to face your palm. Then keep slapping and playing till their hands are too sore to move as fast =D

D. Disciple

Smash Master
But I want you to make the cake too. or at least tell her what to do as tho you know and then you can take credit too =]

Winner

Option 1: Train, get faster, get better and win
Option 2: Start wearing big rings that you turn around to face your palm. Then keep slapping and playing till their hands are too sore to move as fast =D
I'm gonna now start my hand endurance training for option 2. If you see me at Apex with bandages wrapped around them, you'll know why.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Why is it every single time either of the twins post, it's always something amazing...

Why?!
We do it because of people like you :D

<3 ya buddy

ahhh i finally get what ERS stands for. Egyptian Rats Screw? that card collecting game?

ILL DESTROY YOU ALL!
Find us. Several people have said that and every one of them have walked away with their heads down and their hands hurting. But friendly competition is always fun :D

$1000000000000000 ERS money matches letz gooooo
See above quote :p

Hey Alex, any more registrations done?

Step it up people.

strawhats

Smash Master
Why do people care if Isai comes? It's not like he's any good or anything lol
Blasphemy...we have nonbeliever here.

But seriously, he's Isai thats why. He's the closest thing to ken we have left, of course there will be hype.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya, he's an old legend.. even if he's not as good as he once was... or should i say maybe everyone else did not comprehend the higher level of smash when Ken and him did. I think he inspired many people to play Falcon imo, so he should have lots of respect. =P

HelpR

Smash Ace
ah, the price is gonna go up after 5/30? plan to prereg by the end of this month, but curious, by how much?

MacD

Find us. Several people have said that and every one of them have walked away with their heads down and their hands hurting. But friendly competition is always fun :D
every one minus me ;)

friendly competition is always fun

but intense games are fun too, hope you can keep up with us

and i still find it lolz that 2 of the best in the smash community at ERS are a girl and a peach main

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom