• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar173

Justice Man
As far as attendance goes, this tourney has priority just beneath MLG.

Just gotta look at where I'm at economically when it's coming around the corner ;)

Dopey

Smash Lord
a tourny with a chance at 600 ppl? has subway inside? and the wolrd is coming?

*is thankful he just got his 2 new GC controllers still in package off amazon.com*

woot!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Crismas, on my badge could you please draw an 8-bit black mage holding the Ace of Spades =] I'd be happy. But if not haha its cool. Badges are fun =D

Milos

Smash Lord
Ok im registering soon alex just wanted to let you know once i pay some bills etc.

anyone coming from very far away i can probably house you and i live about an hour drive from the venue so let me know

im not doing some rom2 **** where i housed 25 people ever again tho, smashers get too hyped at 4 in the morning lol. keeping my parents up all night and ****

i'll house around 10 people though and i'll feed you and **** and all i ask in return is a ride to the venue for me and my friend sean :)

Milos

Smash Lord
ok im gonna see if that's possible but i doubt i can have mad people at the crib for a week

honestly i'll prolly only be able to house for the weekend of the tourney, but if my parents are gone for some reason that week then i will DEFINITELY help out and if they do leave i can house prolly like 50 people as long as *****s are clean

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
updated list of Paid players

Twin_A
Melo
Bionic Sonic
Twin1
Nikenick ( eu )
Vinnie
Heavy Garbage
x13mako
Vanity Angel ( eu )
MacD

swordgard

Smash Hero
Would Canada get OOC housing? Canada brawlers are seriously considering coming to this, yeah this mean you'l get to see other people than ally.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
OOC would mean canada I mean...I would assume they would come the weekend off since they are so close so yea I can hook them up.

Milos

Smash Lord
oh but call me a douche im only housing melee players i really cant stand brawl.

brawl players can absolutely be housed but they have to know that brawl is not allowed inside my crib

Lord Chair

Smash Master
No confirmation is sent after pre-regging?

Also, if you pre-reg teams but for some reason decide to team with someone else, how can you change your team partner?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
to pre-reg means you have to pay dude I will say register from now on

I see your name but you did not pay

also if you want to change your partner email vgbootcamp bro or pm God-is-my-rock

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
oh but call me a douche im only housing melee players i really cant stand brawl.

brawl players can absolutely be housed but they have to know that brawl is not allowed inside my crib
Hey may I get housing? I might come with a friend as well. NO, he is coming with me. Hehe. I play melee. If not its kool, I'm trying to find a way to get to this.

Also, anyone need a team-mate? I'm open. : D I'm definetly coming to this. This is a must.

1. Spoc
2. Apex
3. ???

Those are my priorities for tournaments. Don't know anything after that.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Hey may I get housing? I might come with a friend as well. NO, he is coming with me. Hehe. I play melee. If not its kool, I'm trying to find a way to get to this.

Also, anyone need a team-mate? I'm open. : D I'm definetly coming to this. This is a must.

1. Spoc
2. Apex
3. ???

Those are my priorities for tournaments. Don't know anything after that.
yea house us :D <33

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I should be a nice guy about it and just say I'll refund it. But I also wanna make sure things get taken of. But ya if things come up its ok to shoot me an email as long as its a week before the event because by then we will be using that money to purchase things and finalize the venue. That would be the fair thing IMO.

Aposl

Smash Ace
This tournament is going to be SO HYPED!!!! If you miss this and you play smash competitively just emasculate yourself!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok will do dude.

Brazil for brawl

people coming from deep.

Get ready elliot they coming for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom