• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthadept

Smash Lord
i get drunk really easy off of like beer and **** for no reason

BUT i **** shots

***** some guy in a shot contest once

26 shots

wow if that's actually true i'd love a drinking mm with you...
26 is ***** **** :lick:

also maybe the carbonation gets you... it makes you get drunk quicker. but how different is it? like are you saying you get drunk off 4 beers and then take 26 shots in a contest? doubt it

tw1n

Smash Champion
i get drunk really easy off of like beer and **** for no reason

BUT i **** shots

***** some guy in a shot contest once

26 shots

Lol MM =] I can handle beers all night but once shots get in I'm out.

50$ Drinking MM.
Canadians know how to handle their liquor eh. Kage proved that to me at Genesis eh... the hooser ;)

[quote = Twin A]Don't forget we still need to box again.
My 1 hand vs you all out. If I win you have to teach me how to win in melee like you (Not just, hit them off the edge, keep them off the edge, victory) :p [/quote]

Hey Mango!!! This.
And if DarkSonic comes to this... wanna rematch too =D Lol boxing at Genesis was too much fun.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
wow If That's Actually True I'd Love A Drinking Mm With You...
26 Is ***** **** :lick:

Also Maybe The Carbonation Gets You... It Makes You Get Drunk Quicker. But How Different Is It? Like Are You Saying You Get Drunk Off 4 Beers And Then Take 26 Shots In A Contest? Doubt It
I Hear Drinking Mm!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
I believe that is what he is saying lol =]

Just be careful. American alcohol is way weaker than European drinks. They are used to hard stuff lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
mango, all this talk reminds me of when you invited yourself to my bday, came 10 shots in, then the next day ruined my life at a party, then woke up drunk

but the car ride taking you home was fun :grin:

VA

Smash Hero
Why would you go to a smash tournament to drink? I just don't get it. Drink with your friends at home, predrink to go to a club or a bar. Don't drink at a games tournament with loads of geeks around you, that's just weird. Its sad that you don't care about smash and would rather get wasted for no reason. There are plenty of other times and places for drinking. I'm a lightweight but I could drink more than Mango I bet.

Have you ever played centurion mango? That would be a funny thing to do at a smash tournament.

Also I really want to know some precise details on housing. . .Cactuar is housing me? I arrive on the 2nd of frickin August and leave on the 12th, I need to know when I can be housed and when I should go stay with my family.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
WHY WOULDNT I GO TO A SMASH TOURNEY AND DRINK

anddd for the record some of those geeks are some of my best friends =P

and DRINKING MM?

and nah ive never played that

and its not my fault i have to get drunk at tourneys to make em fun

if people were good this wouldnt be a problem

AT ALL

<3

loooool

VA

Smash Hero
hahah thats what I thought. but yeah drinking when other people are drinking is more fun.

also, centurion is like the real test of drinking skillz. 100 shots of beer, 1 a minute.

Sound easy? It's really not, the results are hilarious. I made it to like 70 and I had to stop. I've seen people get to 100 but you WILL puke if you get there.

VA

Smash Hero
1 a minute, I'll play. after the tournament obv. prepare yourself cos this game is no joke, you will throw up.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Also I really want to know some precise details on housing. . .Cactuar is housing me? I arrive on the 2nd of frickin August and leave on the 12th, I need to know when I can be housed and when I should go stay with my family.

well if you have family here its probably better to stay with family. The OOC housing is for those who have NO WHERE to go. Again the housing is there for you if you need it but I have it mostly for the people that need it 100%

VA

Smash Hero
My family don't live near. I would really appreciate the housing, but the problem is I have to apply for this visa thing online and it can take a while to come through and I can't do it without an address, should I get onto Cactuar for this?

Milos

Smash Lord
omg omg omg

i blaze money matched my friend a couple years ago

this is how you do it

1. buy half pound (8 ounces)
2. each person has 112 grams to smoke and if both are able so smoke it all without passing out then they're equal that's that lol
3. roll up 100 blunts
4. smoke
5. If one person passes out the other person doesn't win unless they are able to finish theirs

I blazed 4.3 ounces to the dome that day O.o

i dont think i've ever been the same since lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom