• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthadept

Smash Lord
omg omg omg

i blaze money matched my friend a couple years ago

this is how you do it

1. buy half pound (8 ounces)
2. each person has 112 grams to smoke and if both are able so smoke it all without passing out then they're equal that's that lol
3. roll up 100 blunts
4. smoke
5. If one person passes out the other person doesn't win unless they are able to finish theirs

I blazed 4.3 ounces to the dome that day O.o

i dont think i've ever been the same since lmao
what. i dont even know how to respond to that

Divinokage

Smash Legend
@ Rad: No he's not full of ****. I did a Mm vs Tipman Falcon vs Ganon while under the influence.. it wasn't cool. lol. Vs him it's better just to fight him normally.. but I'm gonna do it anyway because it's fun lol.

Milos

Smash Lord
lol not that

i meant that he bought a half pound of 'dank' and then smoked >qp in one day.
not that i need to defend myself but if you've ever tried smoking more than a quarter ounce to the face you eventually begin to smoke yourself sober

if you ever feel like blowing a **** ton of money on weed in one day try it.

i dont recommend it you can get sick from smoke poisoning but other than that physically speaking you have to smoke your body's weight in bud in order to OD, a feat which you'd have to be smoking for like 20 years straight to ever accomplish.

strawhats

Smash Master
I hope PP is able to beat Mango straight up this time, he beat Hbox before now Mango! =D
I would like for this to happen but mango's got a counter pick character for like too many MU's so its kinda hard, and he ***** in Falco dittos so he wouldn't even pull out the puff against PP. Mango's puff can be challenged with falco and jiggz so Ive heard. According to people shiz went even with mango's puff at Rom 1

strawhats

Smash Master
Grand master plan. PP takes out both jiggs, then Kage goes and beats Kage to win Apex.

Sound good?
now that you guys have mentioned it i kinda wanna see pp vs. mango (falco dittos and puff vs. falco) I hope Pp doesnt get ***** if and when they play again.

earthadept

Smash Lord
guys,mango gets drunk off of 1/4th of a shot, incase you thought he was an alcoholic. "my tummy hurtsss"-mango. hahaha
lmao, this is what i thought.
mango's probably just a good drinker for a 100 lb 18 year old or whatever. i wont take his money in a mm, it aint even fair

Aposl

Smash Ace
Yo, looking forward to seeing the twins again! I really hope that the stream is awesomer than last time XD!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I watched them do falco dittos at pound (Right after PP bent me over and reminded me who's boss XP )

It was good. But I believe mango won the most matches. However it was just friendlies
He won all of the matches.

He'd Falco ditto me in tournament. =(

I'm....trying to work on that matchup. I wish I could be recorded vs Mango before this LOL. Ah well, I'm still making do with my ideas.

Linguini

Smash Master
me and hax are prob. winning teams at this. PP we need to get more matches, I never get to play you. you coming to GAMME?

Kage, come to GAMME and w'ell, team/stomp/****/fist, ppl

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't mind more matches, Linguini. You're so **** vs Falco. You teach me a lot.

I want to go to GAMME, but I need to get clearance on it. I have traveling an housing worked out if I do, so my chances are pretty good I guess.

I.B

Smash Lord
omg omg omg

i blaze money matched my friend a couple years ago

this is how you do it

1. buy half pound (8 ounces)
2. each person has 112 grams to smoke and if both are able so smoke it all without passing out then they're equal that's that lol
3. roll up 100 blunts
4. smoke
5. If one person passes out the other person doesn't win unless they are able to finish theirs

I blazed 4.3 ounces to the dome that day O.o

i dont think i've ever been the same since lmao

what the ****

Linguini

Smash Master
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't mind more matches, Linguini. You're so **** vs Falco. You teach me a lot.

I want to go to GAMME, but I need to get clearance on it. I have traveling an housing worked out if I do, so my chances are pretty good I guess.
sounds good man. Milos, sounds like a waste of bud to me, I'd rather save that and smoke it over the course of 6 months lol.

This is the internet,why wouldn't we be able to talk about whatever we want? As far as I know there aren't any internet police.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Kage's picture is so judgmental LOL

I'll be at this hopefully.

Oh and I agree with Linguini, Milos that is a waste . . .

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

I wanna come to this, and I could use housing on this, how can I get it done? I'm from Canada (Québec more precisely), coming in bus probably, and since I have no idea where I'll have to go, it would be like my first OoC tournament, so yeah, I could need some info on this one. Thanks a bunch ;)

Techiyo ~

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Hey I would like to know how many people would enter a side tournament for melee at apex in which the buy in is 30 dollars or maybe even 40 or 50, the point being that you wouldn't enter unless you thought you were going to win, hypothetically it could go on after the real tournament or behind the scenes

8 people would be 240 - 400 dollars

Milos

Smash Lord
that's actually a killer idea ballistics, get all the best players in one spot

the only hole is that melee players are pretty poor for the most part...

and if they arent poor they're cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom