• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo, looking forward to seeing the twins again! I really hope that the stream is awesomer than last time XD!!
Lol looking forward to seeing you guys again too =] Pound was too much fun. Can't wait for this stuff lol

lol i said that in another thread earlier today. Looks like we think alike somewhat.
Get out of my brothers head!!! Ahhh!!!

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
im getting money next week(mon or tues) and im buying a visa gift card.

smashers comin to the a$$hole of america from all corners of the world to play video games.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And we aren't really in a corner. Well state wise, yes. Totally. No we are on the edge.

strawhats

Smash Master
well as much as I love ae...I dont see it happeneing especially when he has to go through beasts such as mango, armada, and the puff everyone loves to hate (HBOX)....and thats if you dont count m2k.

I think m2k has begun to relax and not care what happens ten years into the future (in other words he doesnt care about the outcome of matches just how well he plays). Thats the best way for him to win.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp in 3rd is the only accurate part
(sorry kevin but you're going to have to go into hyper training mode to beat mango or armada <3)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
PP you are like my fav falco

I love all smashers as long as everyone shows I think I will be fine :)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
run, lazer, avoid refelcted lazers. And dont just approach with dair > shine. Armada capitalizes on any mistake you make from it. Instead try nair > Shine > retreating nair so he can't shield grab you.

Advice from a scrub, but just what I've noticed works on him and peaches somewhat short grab range :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
well teh gf can give hugs

YAY for boobies!
although true, is she a twin? No I didn't think so (she's not is she?) :p

hugs from twins are always the best. Even if they're ugly beyond all reason.

And besides I have boobies, they're just training bra size brah :p

Maybe I'll just focus solely on working out my chest until APEX XP
yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom