• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
is there a melee twitter thingy?

SEE YOU ALL THERE. . . HYPE! :)

I WANT MM'S AND STUFF!

also i hope its okay that im registering at the venue -_-

Kel

Smash Master
The Cincinnati car is leaving tomorrow (today) at 9:30 AM so we should be there rather early. I'd like to see a beach (cuz, you know, we're from the MW), and maybe meet the **** or hang out with others. Where's the place to be tomorrow?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Does the venue have a closing time everyday? or is it like SNES/Apex1 where you can play 24/7?

PB&J

Smash Hero
who will be at the hotel tomm night ..me and NANDO NEED A PLACE TO STAY FOR ONE NIGHT.
you will get interviewed and stuff and get to play nando

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
I'll have to show up next year. No parent johns afterall.

You'd all better do this again next year, but from the looks+sound of it, you will. :)

Sharky

Smash Master
still accepting any and all EATING MONEYMATCHES.

eating mm (so nobody gets confused as to the definition coughallycough lol): two people race to eat an equal amount of food, with the loser paying for both portions.

I want to eat free this weekend, so get at me XD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
About the times, Alex told me the venue closes at 3am but he's having everyone out by 2am.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

eating mm (so nobody gets confused as to the definition coughallycough lol): two people race to eat an equal amount of food, with the loser paying for both portions.

Attention: Everyone. This man can eat A LOT and incredibly quickly. DO NOT ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE.

I friendlied him in subway and lost to his EXTREME sandbag. He was INSPECTING THE SANDWICH AS HE HATE AND STILL BEAT ME.

Alukard

Smash Hero
doubles money matches ?

SSF4 money matches?

Edit!

@merkuri .... cuz like mango and scorpion master are totally different people!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Singles will be up Thurs at 6pm

Later that night ( after we set up the venue ) we will be finish Doubles Pools

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord

sure. find me on saturday

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Yay go Livestream-watching people! o/

There's going to be a ****load of hype for everything.

-Japanese Brawl players
-Armada and Aniolas
-DaShizWiz
-Falco Tourney
-Tons of players from all over North America

The Japanese are apparently amazing players, but how they handle the defensive style and stages of North America will be interesting.

Armada/Aniolas, M2K/Jman, Mango/Lucky, Hax/HBox are going to shred teams, but meeting up with each other is going to be awesome.

As well as how Singles will play out with the lack of Falcons and NTSC Sheiks for Armada, though Dr.PP, Shiz and Hungrybox all would be amazing matches with him.

WC Canada also will get some representation with Diakonos and Blunted Object (who got 17th at Genesis). I really want to see them do well, but there's a hell of a lot of competition. Maybe Diakonos can step up as one of the next Marths with the possible retirement of M2K and Strawhat.

Brawl will be interesting as well, with M2K focusing mainly on Brawl, and Ally getting ready after taking 2nd in Europe. While there's still Gnes, without ADHD, M2K may get through really well, but the Japanese players meeting up with him may spark some surprises.

With tons of the best in Brawl, Melee, Singles, Teams, Apex is going to be amazing. =D

I really hope you guys put on a hell of a show for all of us at home to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom