• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i personally enjoy melee/brawl tourneys that have treat both as a big event, and not just one or the other as a really small side event. I dont play melee at all, but its fun watching some melee matches inbetween playing my brawl tourney matches

and i didnt get my stickers at pound. son of a..

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Funny MM GDX XD
yea, my GW is straight trash in singles. its only semi-decent in doubles. i guess you just wanted a dollar badly cause i knew id lose before we started

i actually dropped him entirely, both in singles and doubles unless theres some special circumstance (sorry Zac), so now its all diddy all the time :laugh:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I'm interested

btw melee + brawl is the way to go, event is way more epic and it won't fail if there's enough time and setups.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Genesis 2 will happen. No concrete info exists as it's all just been talk, but assuming there would be enough entrants to cover costs it would probably be Melee only. Last I heard they were talking about end of summer or in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom