• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Did anyone mention this is sponsored/advertised by SRK?

Def in this Alex! Hold another smash fest lmao

LLDL

Smash Hero
DEFINITELY COMING TO THIS!! National NJ TOURNEY?! tooooooo gooood to be truuue.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
this is gonna be amazing :D

LLDL

Smash Hero
Manalord, *Pound* 4 was announced exactly 7 months before it came. Genesis was announced exactly 7 months before it came. Apparently 7 months is optimal amount of time for a thread to concentrate into a tournament of that magnitude. Mind you Genesis was the biggest of its time, and now pound is going to be the biggest :)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Posting to subscribe in case I can come and / or convince other europeans to come along.

:059:

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
I'm excited to see what will happen with Brawl+, by then our gold build will indeed be out and this tournament will truely seperate the good from the bad and the good from the best.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Bombsolder said he likes melee more than Brawl but the Melee scene is basically dead there so he doesn't play it anymore. So don't expect him to play Melee.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Me also, gonna be tight. Summer time too. Hope there aren't any HUGE west coast tourneys around this time.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
you **** lazy americans, I GUESS we have to be the ones that travel to america ( AGAIN ) to finally play you guys since ALL OF YOU are waaaaaay too lazy >.<.
anyway there's a chance i'm going to this ( probably not just me but allot of europe's top )

Alphicans

Smash Hero
you **** lazy americans, I GUESS we have to be the ones that travel to america ( AGAIN ) to finally play you guys since ALL OF YOU are waaaaaay too lazy >.<.
anyway there's a chance i'm going to this ( probably not just me but allot of europe's top )
I like how Genesis sparked this new international competition. Now we just need the japanese to come.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Without details this still sounds good for me. (Something to train for YAY! =D )

i must make plans way in advance so I don't get screwed over by people in my area I'd be riding with... again. so then... *Eagerly awaits details.*

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
After talking with Alex at Pound, he basically/easily convinced tw1n and I to come to this. No promises yet because we have to see how money is at that time but 7 months is more than enough time to save right? :p

As well I spoke with the Europeans a lot at Pound and Amsah and Adam said they would like to come to this. I think Armada and Aniolas also want to come (not official, just graoevine).

Get Hype early :D

As well tho a heads up. Genesis 2 is meant to be around this time >.>

:link:

Aposl

Smash Ace
Yes, there may be some more hype around this but I dont want to spoil the surprise, ha ha ha!

LLDL

Smash Hero
After talking with Alex at Pound, he basically/easily convinced tw1n and I to come to this. No promises yet because we have to see how money is at that time but 7 months is more than enough time to save right? :p

As well I spoke with the Europeans a lot at Pound and Amsah and Adam said they would like to come to this. I think Armada and Aniolas also want to come (not official, just graoevine).

Get Hype early :D

As well tho a heads up. Genesis 2 is meant to be around this time >.>

:link:
Well they had better announce it now because it takes apparently 7 months to hype up a tournament the magnitude of Genesis or Pound.

Sanu

Smash Champion
HYPE HYPE HYPE, Canada is totally coming to this! You can already confirm Unknown522, Raynex, Kirbykaze and I.B, we're 100% certain that we can come!! xD

Anyone want to house us? Alex? :3

tw1n

Smash Champion
Woot! KirbyKaze and I.B. were too legit!

Raynex too lol. Never really talked to Unknown.

I'm gonna try to make it to this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom