• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Yea, I'll confirm viridian early next month. My biggest problem is my mom lol. But I havnt traveled since lousianna in november, so I should be good.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Yea, I'll confirm viridian early next month. My biggest problem is my mom lol. But I havnt traveled since lousianna in november, so I should be good.
Awesome :D I definitely want friendlies since I wasnt at my best back at that hobo.

also if you go do you have a partner for it?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
apex was one of the most memorable tourneys ive ever been to OOS. I really want to come to #2

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
most likely coming, 100% going if canada is driving 80% if i gotta buy a ticket....this is gonna be ****,ill try and get more canadians on board =]!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Only 52 posts?

Come on *****s, step it up. Do you know what thread this is?

A-mother****ing-pex 2.

M@v

Subarashii!
WOOOOOOO

I really hope i can be free whenever this is. The only problem Icould see are summer courses. Hopefully not.

hyyypppppeeeee.

You know I can help you with this man :p

M@v

Subarashii!
All i can say is everyone better go to this. Last one was so well run.

The only suggestion I can make is no more pools at like 11pm. I was tired as hell xP

8 month hyypppeeeee

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I remember watching that match and thinking "I don't feel so bad about losing to this **** ****ing DK anymore"

lmao
LOL those friendlies were fun tho, do some more at this shiz. even though its like a fuggin year away -_-

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Kind of ******** it was announced so far in advance.

Very few smashers (especially brawl KIDS) have the ability to plan something so far ahead in the future. With absolutely no idea of potential upcoming events, appointments, financial situations... it's just so far ahead for a tournament notice.

Just seems silly. This topic will float in limbo for months and months until it approaches then because it'll be so incredibly bloated discussion will cease to jibberish as it always happens with stuff like this...

idk...

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
is comming. 100% hopefully this is at the venue were trying to get if so this is guna be crazy.

going all MK for this.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

Very few smashers (especially brawl KIDS) have the ability to plan something so far ahead in the future. With absolutely no idea of potential upcoming events, appointments, financial situations... it's just so far ahead for a tournament notice.

Just seems silly. This topic will float in limbo for months and months until it approaches then because it'll be so incredibly bloated discussion will cease to jibberish as it always happens with stuff like this...

idk...
alex did the same thing last apex, and look how that turned out..:p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents

idk...
I'm glad you're able to speak for all of the Brawl kids and for everyone on how this will turn out and how the thread will turn out. The smashboards police has obviously spoken.

Aposl

Smash Ace
will be here, and im going to force everyone from md/va to be here. old woman, babies, the whole populace. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom