• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
I did pick up Jiggs for 3 days before Winterfest. I was able to 4 stock Jman the first game we played by just doing up and back throw follow ups and when he full jumps I did Uair to rest around 20-30%. The fact that I was able to do that with a character I almost never play makes me think the character is really stupid. The reason I wouldn't main her is because this late in the metagame, it's a lot better for me to stick with the character I'm already really good with. However, this does not mean my opinion has to be that those characters are better, it's just that I put significantly more time into them than my other characters so using them would be best for me. I still think Jiggs is an extremely stupid character, and if they are going to ban MK who doesn't even win big tourneys often unless it's me, then there's no reason to travel because that's complete BS. For the record I'm against banning characters in every smash game, but comparatively Jiggs deserves it more than MK but all smashboards cares about is popularity. If I can't play MK Which is the only character I put time into (same as banning Jiggs for hbox, or banning Diddy for ADHD, complete bull****) then I don't want to play smash anymore. It is completely unfair.
I remember when you thought Falco was the second best character after playing sk92 the first time, and when Ice Climbers were the best characters after losing to Lain, and when.......

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
M2K dude seriously why are you always complaining about stuff....just play the game and do work

jesus...of all the top players your post are always the longest most drawn out sob stories about how you are going quit if this happens or how you think this character is the best just because you lost to it...

CLEARLY...MK is the best character in the game and thats never gonna change...maybe you should stop complaining and just step it up

Divinokage

Smash Legend
M2K dude seriously why are you always complaining about stuff....just play the game and do work

jesus...of all the top players your post are always the longest most drawn out sob stories about how you are going quit if this happens or how you think this character is the best just because you lost to it...

CLEARLY...MK is the best character in the game and thats never gonna change...maybe you should stop complaining and just step it up
How about you stfu and YOU step it up. I don't see you doing what M2k does consistently.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Twin, he's bad at everything, don't worry about him, we gonna rock that mic.
Haha I'm not worrying :p And hell yeah we will

And M2K, like I told you at the hotel the last night of pound: Main fox again! He is the best counter you have to puff (you were soooo close to beating Hbox!!! Next time you'll do it just watch). Be like Nike and just do it :p

:link:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
How about you stfu and YOU step it up. I don't see you doing what M2k does consistently.
M2K D-rider?

regardless of what u see me doing or not you also don't see me in here complaining every time i lose nor do you see me firing off stupid sentences like "diddy beats/is better then MK" LMAO

just because Diddy beats HIS MK because he didn't know **** about bananas doesn't mean it beats ALL MK's

Edit: I don't have a problem with M2K and I think hes a nice guy and he ***** and stuff

but this complainin ****...its gotta go

CaptainEvilStomper9

Smash Apprentice
@TKO727 name a MK that consistently beats ADHD then, match-ups change at top level and just because the majority thinks that the match is even or slightly in MK favor or whatever doesn't change the fact that those people are not playing the match up at a top level.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
@TKO727 name a MK that consistently beats ADHD then, match-ups change at top level and just because the majority thinks that the match is even or slightly in MK favor or whatever doesn't change the fact that those people are not playing the match up at a top level.
Granted, not many MKs are that great at the matchup and Wyatt is just godly at it. I think we still have to wait for MKs to learn the matchup at high level

Allied

Smash Master
Haha sure thing hero

i think the greatest grand finals would be

Pakman's yoshi vs Scar's fox

better than puff dittos

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

didnt some random nobody MK beat adhd in tournament? i think I saw it on one of JG's tourney fixx's

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
no tko, ppl always constantly complain and john about how good mk is and ppl are actually thinking of banning him which is out of this world
and thats how far its gonna get...just talking

you guys already tried to get him ban and that was when MK was thoroughly ****** tourneys

like when all results the top 5 was mks and grand finals was always mk dittos

them days is gone...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol HBox and Toasty on double ness would be mad legit! Up until you faced M2K's sheik... those needles will butcher both of you off the edge =[

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys check this out

possible sunday side tournaments in

TVC
Naruto Rev3
Blazblue CS

also new sponsor that might give pot size

Vinnie

Smash Master
no tko, ppl always constantly complain and john about how good mk is and ppl are actually thinking of banning him which is out of this world
Even though I'm anti-ban

I find the opinions of the only-decent MK users themselves to be void

and they often give pro-ban people a reason as to why the SBR always votes him to be legal.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
HEERO you even good @ that dawwg?
I was actually pretty good at BlazBlue:CT, but I haven't gotten too much time to play CS. I want to main Rachel in that, but she's the worst character in the game so I'm gonna have to put in time to either learning Litchi or Bang. They're characters who I had never even touched in CT.

Prawn

Smash Master
I did pick up Jiggs for 3 days before Winterfest. I was able to 4 stock Jman the first game we played by just doing up and back throw follow ups and when he full jumps I did Uair to rest around 20-30%. The fact that I was able to do that with a character I almost never play makes me think the character is really stupid. The reason I wouldn't main her is because this late in the metagame, it's a lot better for me to stick with the character I'm already really good with. However, this does not mean my opinion has to be that those characters are better, it's just that I put significantly more time into them than my other characters so using them would be best for me. I still think Jiggs is an extremely stupid character, and if they are going to ban MK who doesn't even win big tourneys often unless it's me, then there's no reason to travel because that's complete BS. For the record I'm against banning characters in every smash game, but comparatively Jiggs deserves it more than MK but all smashboards cares about is popularity. If I can't play MK Which is the only character I put time into (same as banning Jiggs for hbox, or banning Diddy for ADHD, complete bull****) then I don't want to play smash anymore. It is completely unfair.
I agree completely.

You're such a cool guy m2k /meatride

but real talk if there's another jiggs ditto GF at this i'm gonna have to kick your ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom