• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
244. Doom

LOL, my registration number is the same number of ledge grabs I had against Dekar!
That was an interesting day haha. Oh yeah what did your mom think of the origami flower I gave you to give to her since you ditched her on mothers day to play smash (like most wise men would)?

<3 Doom

Oh yeah if anybody wants any origami done for them at this, come find me and I'll fold yuo something. I can do just about anything (just don't ask for a chocobo lol, I may not have that one fully memorized in time for htis. but I've done them before).

And yes MacD I will fold you that flower.

(IHOP boredom)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
This is my last post until probably Thursday.

Inui was promised to be a captain for the crews in Atlantic North and EC but all of you should be working together

All others should be discussed in the regional threads and I would like to announce all the crews during the Pre-Game show.

I am trusting all of you ( smash community ) to please do this for me. I have become very ill over the last few days and I am not going to post as often ( trying not to ). All questions should be asked to Crismas, God-is-my-rock, or ChiboSempai. I will ask pierce to have things set for Apex region wise to make sure nothing else happens while I am away.

Please everyone understand that we are all working our ***** off. This event is going to be something that will be around for years to come. No one works as hard as I do in making community events for the community. I do not need to explain to EITHER community my commitment to this. Everyone should be respect and help out. If not then we should not be having events like this.

Hook or Crook EC vs WC will happen for both games as well as reigonal crews.

WE WILL do brawl + , Smash64 , and other side events if time allows.

WE WILL Raffle a LCD tv and other gifts.

WE WILL finish both games on TIME.

We will do this cause it is our community no one else's. If we work together great things happen and I promise you no other group, person, anyone will have a better event. People who have been to my tournaments know this and they know I can be one of the BEST TOs/Organizers for the community.

This is all up to you. You have to register, get yourselves in order and everything.

Hope to see you all in a few days.

edit : For the melee heads please help out Armada. I am trying to get him a ride to Cactuars. He arrives this Wed July 28th at 2pm at Newark airport. Do not disappoint me.

Melee heads who know me...please encourage everyone you know to register we have over 100+ for melee and we do not even have all the players. HOW CAN YOU MISS A GREAT EVENT.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'd be fine with Doom and Inui being co-captains.

@Doom - I agree that it can be competitive, but it's not and probably won't be as competitive as if it were its own game. Also make sure you get a good partner

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
That was an interesting day haha. Oh yeah what did your mom think of the origami flower I gave you to give to her since you ditched her on mothers day to play smash (like most wise men would)?

<3 Doom

Oh yeah if anybody wants any origami done for them at this, come find me and I'll fold yuo something. I can do just about anything (just don't ask for a chocobo lol, I may not have that one fully memorized in time for htis. but I've done them before).

And yes MacD I will fold you that flower.

(IHOP boredom)
<3<3 Twins! See, I put two hearts because there are two twins! LIKE TWIN HEARTS! :D

My mom was very impressed with your origami and loved the card I gave her.

I will personally whip and beat you if you do not master the art of the paper Chocobo in time. :mad:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If anyone is interested I did a quick excel sheet check of all the stats by region/state with those who pre-regged:

(2) Alaska
(3) Arizona
(10) Cali
(30) Canada
(11) Connecticut
(8) Europe
(6) Florida
(9) Georgia
(4) Illinois
(6) Japan
(1) Kansas
(1) Louisiana
(1) Maine
(11) Maryland
(15) Massachusetts
(3) Michigan
(2) Nebraska
(3) New Hampshire
(49) NJ
(2) New Mexico
(49) New York
(1) North Carolina
(3) Ohio
(17) Pennsylvania
(4) Texas
(8) Virginia
(2) Washington
(1) Wisconsin

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Crismas, who is the third person from New Mexico on that list? Dekar (which would kick ***)? Because I thought my bro and I were the only ones.

<3<3 Twins! See, I put two hearts because there are two twins! LIKE TWIN HEARTS! :D

My mom was very impressed with your origami and loved the card I gave her.

I will personally whip and beat you if you do not master the art of the paper Chocobo in time. :mad:
Don't make false promises bro.

And here, I'll re learn how to fold both of these for you guys (although the dragon takes about an hour or two).

This was my first chocobo so the neck was a little short, but still not bad.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui was promised to be a captain for the crews in Atlantic North and EC but all of you should be working together.
Cool. I'll do it.

I'd like Chibo and Doom to help me. Doom has opposing views to mine a lot and can balance me out and Chibo is very knowledgeable and experienced in leadership positions.

Are we using the Mississippi River as the border for EC vs WC?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas, who is the third person from New Mexico on that list? Dekar (which would kick ***)? Because I thought my bro and I were the only ones.
LOL, wow ok it was just both you and Twin_1 but there was a double for some reason...odd.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Cool. I'll do it.

I'd like Chibo and Doom to help me. Doom has opposing views to mine a lot and can balance me out and Chibo is very knowledgeable and experienced in leadership positions.

Are we using the Mississippi River as the border for EC vs WC?
Is the state adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean? Then it's EC.
I'm not registering till friday.

Anyone wanna low tier mm? I'll literally play anyone.

So..why does Brawl have more entrants than Melee? Doesn't seem right..
Uhh... Brawl's more popular nowadays. You should know that seeing as how you are in the tourney listings forum now. It's all mostly blue or green.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No no no.

It's going to be 10 vs 10, EC vs WC, with the Mississippi River as the border.

Then there's going to be a second crews event which will be the Smashboards regions represented by the map.

At least that's what I've been told.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
No no no.

It's going to be 10 vs 10, EC vs WC, with the Mississippi River as the border.

Then there's going to be a second crews event which will be the Smashboards regions represented by the map.

At least that's what I've been told.
Well, usually it is all the states from Virginia and north to Maine, with the Atlantic Ocean to its east. But we can change it up for Apex.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
haha i know at least 10 people from nc are going so yes! those numbers are far from accurate
Crismas' records represent only those who have already pre-registered. She can't keep track of people who merely tell their little local smasher friends that they want to attend Apex.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, usually it is all the states from Virginia and north to Maine, with the Atlantic Ocean to its east. But we can change it up for Apex.
There are two crew battle events, guys.

One is the regions in the map.

The other uses the Mississippi River as the border and is meant for hype.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Link to excel sheet please, need help for canada to know whos going. Also is there a way to know whos brawl/melee?

CO18

Smash Hero
Biglou is going...

I would say me,you,gnes,lee,lou then trela and kadaj as reserves

or maybe we should use ed for candy...lool

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I think Trela should be in instead of Lou because of how beast Lucario is in crews and Trela has been ****** lately. Reserves we have lou, zac, jerm and kadaj.

edit: yeah kadaj arn't you md/va? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom