• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i also herd that rumor cuz that *** is still on the wc

sleeping.

lol

also opening the tourney with crews is a brilliant idea.

crews will be close depending on how much of wc goes. i hope they all come. they're so kewl.

CO18

Smash Hero
meh regionals will be better lol theres only like dehf and sk coming from wc, tyrants not even sure anymore

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Yeah let's see how the South faces off against EC after some talk I've seen from South people claiming they are the new best Brawl region. Will be exciting.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah let's see how the South faces off against EC after some talk I've seen from South people claiming they are the new best Brawl region. Will be exciting.
We def are rofl and we also have like alot of ppl not coming.

Dojo,Reflex, All of florida etc

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I also nominate VaNz. His wide array of characters at his disposal grants him invaluable matchup knowledge that would be profoundly useful as a captain. Unnecessary usage of further large words to illustrate my point.

CO18

Smash Hero
YO MORE HYPE BLACK VS white crews LETS GET IT BUMP EC vs WC

CO18,Anti,DEHF,Sk92,Tyrant,Gnes,Ninjalink,Malcolm,Dabuz,San

WHO WANT DIS

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
It doesn't matter if you don't come anyway, your're just pot feeder for the good players.
I hope you finish in the money otherwise you're just feeding the pot. But then again I don't expect anyone from CA to finish in the pot except for Ally and maybe swordgard. *shrugs* whatever though.

maybe you can win so MM's though.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sorry but it is far from a game room from a college this is a 10,000 sq/for double room with 4 giant projection screens ( about half the size of a movie theater but I maybe over estimating ).

On top of that they are providing

- chairs
- tables
- a fast internet connection 100mb/s down and 20mb/s up. Do the math as Cable modem is not as fast.

also they are providing food via subway until 11pm each day.

I can go on.

Look I understand you may think it is expensive but it is actually well priced. $35 is after a late fee of $5 was charged. People worked long and hard to make this tournament happen and the fees are well within the right of us to charge. You should not put down a venue you have not been to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom