• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anything you are proud of?

sammy p

Smash Lord
me, im proud of a lot of things, one of them is being an FFA member! a chapter officer at that!
i love agriculture and ag is HUGE in my school so being a leader of FFA is great!
anything you have or are doing that you can say that your proud of?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I wrote what I consider the single best epic ever written. I have dedicated my entire life to it and worked at it since I was 12 years old. I am very careful about whom I share it with.

My Young Link combo video(s)...
My ability to appreciate art.
My friends, honestly.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My greatest acheivment on Smashboards.
lol gg.

As for me, my pride mainly centers around my metaphorical big **** when it comes to math. xDD <333
-Getting the award for the highest mark in Grade 11 for Math was <3. I guess I'll have to wait to see if I won anything for Grade 12. O:
-Getting 104% on my first calculus exam blew my mind, then getting 110% on my last calc exam made me hysterical for days. And by hysterical, I mean being a huge gloating *** about it. =D
-Hosting CAST4 made me pretty happy. Same with making SSBM:Canada and receiving positive comments. (:

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
Always being the smartest person in my classes, always doing the best on the exams, always knowing what I did wrong when I get the paper back...being able to pull it all off w/o studying or paying any attention at all. Acting like a complete nut all at the same time (for that wonderful wtf feeling).

My insane good looks, intelligence, personality, and sense of humor, too. =o

Maybe i'm a little too proud. =(

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Proud of my martial arts and athletic abilities.

How I can get over things and not allow people to get me down.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
A few things

I got into college today
Getting **** hot at guitar
Being the best smash player in my country(I love saying that)

BTW derfleurer that is pretty sweet what you did with your text.How'd you do that?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Once I found out Im more valueble than other students at once I thought win. Why? Cause Im in the ****ing gifted program thats why. Whoo hoo for special ed!!!!

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Something I'm proud of is being the reason my friend went to college.

She was the type that acted as though she really didn't care, but it was kind of obvious that she wanted to go and would love it. She was going to not go basically because her boyfriend wanted her to stay and she never had anyone to tell her that she could go to college and do whatever she wanted. I convinced her to at least apply, and I did the whole application process for her. She got accepted to her first choice and decided to go.

We've since lost touch, but it's nice to feel like I've actually helped make a positive difference in someone's life.

sammy p

Smash Lord
I'm proud of my academic achievements. I do really well in school, and I'm glad I do. BTW that's pretty cool Sammy! And good idea for this thread!
thanks S.O.L.I.D!! glad you enjoy it!

Something I'm proud of is being the reason my friend went to college.

She was the type that acted as though she really didn't care, but it was kind of obvious that she wanted to go and would love it. She was going to not go basically because her boyfriend wanted her to stay and she never had anyone to tell her that she could go to college and do whatever she wanted. I convinced her to at least apply, and I did the whole application process for her. She got accepted to her first choice and decided to go.

We've since lost touch, but it's nice to feel like I've actually helped make a positive difference in someone's life.
wow.... i think yours wins the thread right now!! lol thats really cool and quite frankly, inspiring!!!!

but i have to say im also proud of my personality!(i hope that didnt sound arrogant or stupid)
i am able to make friends real easily and i like to think that people usually feel like they can talk to me about stuff that they wouldnt share with many people! many people think im trustworthy and polite and i think that those are truly 2 of the greatest traits you can have!

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
many people told me that I'm a really good friend and that they can talk to me very good and that they trust me in every topic...
I'm proud of this properties

mzink*

Smash Ace
Pretty much proud of my whole life I guess. So far, I wouldn't have lived it any other way if I could.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm proud of playing the bassoon.

As if that isn't a thousand times extremely obvious due to my username and signature.

Gosh, I even have bassoon shirts. That's how bad I am. I don't wear them too often though. XD

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm proud of myself when ever I help someone just because (which isn't very often). I'm also proud of myself when I overcome any of my irrational fears (which arn't many, but I seem to do fine here).

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hmmm...Some of my art. Im usually pretty ticked off at most of my pictures, but sometimes i can draw something im proud of.
...But then I log on DA and get ticked again.
Gotta love those artists who are too amazing for their own good haha

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm proud of playing the bassoon.

As if that isn't a thousand times extremely obvious due to my username and signature.

Gosh, I even have bassoon shirts. That's how bad I am. I don't wear them too often though. XD
xD This is awesome. One of the most brightening post I have ever seen. Thank you for this so much xDDD I think I might need to print this out, and keep it in my pocket, and look at it at some time of the day, everyday.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
xD This is awesome. One of the most brightening post I have ever seen. Thank you for this so much xDDD I think I might need to print this out, and keep it in my pocket, and look at it at some time of the day, everyday.
Well that's a first. Most people say I'm the most depressing person they've ever met.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
uhh.................. now that I think about it, I'm not really proud of anything I've done so far in my life.....

It's kinda sad, but oh well

Top Bottom