• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

Kone

Smash Master
Charles - List of players you beat is impressive, esp. seretur and JD. Did you beat anyone else good? and who else did you lose to except clemj?

btw i hate mew2 U_U

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i lost to coen, was playing so awful and lack of sleep + sleeping on the **** floor..its funny because he prob came low in his pool and i came 1st >_>

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
I lost to charles. But we both played horrible there -_- Rematch someday.

I beat his jiggly still fairly easy, jiggs just can't win from a lasercamping fox. And i can't win from any decent marth, together with fox my most hated match up.

THeFLash

Smash Rookie
hi guys

i am desprately trying to organise myself for coming up to liverpool in april but im still stumped for travel.. i cant really find any decent coach trips and after getting a rail fine on friday night cash is now even tighter.

any ideas or help would be much appreciated!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
love the sig bullet ben

Pdot- Time to try
Grayfox- Prolly obv
Cptn Zeppo- oh my goodnis
Chrisboi- finish
Geek28- Man up son
B.B.- what a hero
Cptn Smashie- I'm the king of evil mate, Who the hell are you?
AmcD- my god
Reacher- No johns

quit smash if you have no catchphrase lol :p

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
it seems me and Z both placed 25th, frost came 33rd.. mr P didnt get into brackets cause of BS

Me, frostbyte, chrisboi and edwin are booked for ALT

Why you jumpin for - 17th in teams ^______^

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I did alright in the tournament,I beat some decent players and lost to Faab and Nnja so I cant complain much-other than the fact everyone camps :laugh:.

Tournament was awful.

Dont look at the placing as a way of testing our skill though-the bracket was very luck-induced.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Lol Im not johnning,it doesnt take a ****ing genius to realise that your place at the end of a bracket is heavily reliant on luck.Please dont make me explain that,tit:laugh:.

Im definitely coming to this tourney btw.I'll book as soon as I can.

Kone

Smash Master
just ****off when you want sunday, if monday just by 2 as ive got uni :) . or around there, dont stress to much about it.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Joe-couldnt tell.

Charles-lol cocky(coen comment)

Robby-Samus is a boring campy character,anyone can see that.

ItWasRape crew-I have a proposition.All of IWR using marth versus all of Mafia using Fox in a crew match.Stocks and price pending on how many people show up.Interested?:chuckle:

VA

Smash Hero
Joe-couldnt tell.

Charles-lol cocky(coen comment)

Robby-Samus is a boring campy character,anyone can see that.

ItWasRape crew-I have a proposition.All of IWR using marth versus all of Mafia using Fox in a crew match.Stocks and price pending on how many people show up.Interested?:chuckle:
Go die plox? kthx

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
me and proffy are going to come

be afraid

:urg:

J03

Smash Master
great, i actually want to extend some thanks to the londoners, for manning up and leaving london ^_^.

this might seem a lil patronising but its not, ive been banging on for months about londoners and there flaking, but you guys are slowly changing my opinion =P

J03

Smash Master
north vs south imo.

would like to see it done properly.either that or crews. prolly obv 16 or 20 stock?
all these crews will have at least 4 members.

SDB.
Mafia.
IWR.
SY.

i dunno about GMC, all i know is monty is prolly obv gonna come lol. are jake, caleb and jay coming?

Top Bottom