• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

grayfox

Smash Champion
Just seen the thread, as long as i'm not broke randomly or i have some exams or **** on the day randomly i'll be sure to be there. (Yes really!)

Boest

Smash Rookie
ooo tourny got a job now so i will take my place as VA's groupie again. and foul play if im there i will MM you 50p, and thats fighting talk ;P.

boest

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
foulplay how much we mm'ing for

and anyone else wna mm

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
oh my word. Team cake? That was your team name? Thats truly amazing- probably the best team name I've ever heard :laugh:. Did you end up finishing that btw

money matches- can't be arsed yet cos I'll prob forget but I might ask Reacher, V.A. and any of R&F (if they come down) but I'll wait till the week before the tournament or something.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
if you can i will gladly grab tip you and take your pound
g'luck with that.
i havn't had the game for almost a month, and havn't played anyone(apart form Kieran once) but i'll still beat you. And if i dont, there wont be any johns -but there one have to be as i wont loose.

Mr P

Smash Ace
g'luck with that.
i havn't had the game for almost a month, and havn't played anyone(apart form Kieran once) but i'll still beat you. And if i dont, there wont be any johns -but there one have to be as i wont loose.
Yeh see.... this is really ironic because you just made johns by saying "i havent had the game for a month and ive only played kieran once" How about you just not say that and stick to ONLY saying "i'll beat you" that would be much better, you and kieran are both notorious johnners... along with frost :laugh::laugh: and the rest of London.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
lool P. How did I get brung into that for practically no reason even though its true lol.

Aiko: Why are all the allowed stages for doubles on Random? :S (Not complaining just curious.) Seems weird.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
ryan im drunk so lets have another money match, no random up b splekes of the bottttome of the stage thsi timew

also il mm you chris H and P vanituy if iv not already accerpted, i cant remeber, JO3? CO3Y? BB? i want my revenge and a chance to play you properly. anyone else?

also also i should be seeded by the bizare logic this goes by so i may actually practise and attempt not to get 13th for a change

ac_anon

Smash Ace
is that a john, ahhh dont confuser me im more than a little drunk at the minute so il take that as a no for now,

anyone else want a mm? charles and jam dont count as il probably end up in a tourney match vs them anyway and im not fond of losign money pointelessly

Aiko

Smash Champion
well we havent really thought about seeds, we'll probably talk about them when we've booked the venue, which will be this sunday.

anon: i actually will accept :p, my last post was more for comedy really. I'll only accept on the condition that the 2 places you can finish in our money match are 1st and 13th.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
well we havent really thought about seeds, we'll probably talk about them when we've booked the venue, which will be this sunday.

anon: i actually will accept :p, my last post was more for comedy really. I'll only accept on the condition that the 2 places you can finish in our money match are 1st and 13th.
lol done, its win win for me £5?

£5 BB and Ryan

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
melee is of no interest to me but ill still pipe along cos jo3 wants to destroy me

Top Bottom