• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

AmcD

Smash Ace
Im not uploading them to my profile. Im uploading the vids to Aiko's profile which is fisheatcorn.
The CHJ vids will be up later this week. All of them. There is no crewe vids we didnt record them.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Im think when i should arrive and leave for this tourney, Cause i usually arrive early =P and i wouldnt mind leaving late either as long as i'm not interrupting anything you guys are doing. Besides its always fun. If its gonna cost me £20 to get there might as well make it worthwhile

Aiko

Smash Champion
will get them up tomorrow, youtube has gone megaslow now. I'll do them in the morning when connection is fast

VA

Smash Hero
only recorded from finals onwards. Unfortunately because me and AmcD had a killer bracket match, my 6:40 epic against zeppo was fun times too. i forget all my matches though because they never get recoreded :(

answer: get further in the tournament, stop getting knocked out by frosties pikachu.

Kone

Smash Master
joe: spoek to everyone. last date change its definetly going to be march 8th weekend. so book for then and its 4 days before my 22nd =x

THeFLash

Smash Rookie
so im definately considering coming to this shindig in liverpool in april, but i have a few questions..

the date is 5th april, but what does this mean in terms of arriving / leaving? as if i can make it im gonna be travelling from just north of london which means a long journey, which means i would probably show up at some unearthly hour of the day..

also any recomendations on travel means? train looks to be quite expensive and im having trouble finding any coach information anywhere...

J03

Smash Master
flash, im at uni atm, ill give you more info when im home.

tourneys on the 5th. feel free to arrive on the 4th and stay for the night (thats what most people do).
as for returning either late on the 5th or stay another night and leave the next day, whichevers best for you. dont worry about arriving at a silly time. thats pretty much the norm, trust me xD.

travelling from north london is long yes, but if you can get to london central easy enough, its cheap. ill sort you out in a few hours ^_^. for the mean time,

www.nationalexpress.com

Kone

Smash Master
Joe: its definetly the 8th. i forgot we had same birthday, shall make sure we have some good drinks to celebrate said bdays that weekend! so yea, your good to book! geoffs coming aswell =x

grayfox

Smash Champion
protip: If you are trying to make the character limit spaces count as characters. However, just putting lots of spaces does not register as a word, yet, any other character afterwards will suffice

For example:

grayfox

Smash Champion
Just a simple case of evolution.

I have found a fault in the system and grown to exploit it, the lower spammers amoungst us remain unaware and those who know have suceeded them.

Survival of the fittest

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Hopefully for this tourney me, frostbyte, Mr.P and Z will show what we learnt from epita. I'm thinking of quiting working on my jigglypuff and going to main marth (which involves watching a lot of m2k, ken and azen and learning their edgeguard tactics, generally against fox -_-). + wtf the uk has hardly any falco + fox mains lol

VA

Smash Hero
I'm thinking about maining fox, I've been practicing my fox a lot recently and he's by far my favourite character to play as. Might use him here.

VA

Smash Hero
I took up fox between GT and CHJ and he was **** before CHJ, it's gotten a lot better. But still, my samus is obviously a ton better, I don't care because I just love using Fox.

VA

Smash Hero
hahaha, I used to love mew2, but it's disheartening when there's no way you could ever win with him in tournaments. I seriously want to main fox :(

Samus is boring, and people whine about "not having samus experience". Which is the biggest load of **** ever. Winds me up, I'd rather **** with a character that is well known for being cheap that Samus who people call cheap because they suck against my samus play style.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Rob if you wanna play fox sure, fox is pure gimp =P and i can teach you some **** >____>

Uh i placed the highest for UK i think =x im not sure what place exactly but i got knocked out by Clem J using Fox >__< i beat Ivootness' Fox with Marth and K-Man recorded it =D M2K + Frostbyte style. I also beat Seretur twice (1st and 2nd pool) he also used fox + marth. Didnt lose one set in both pools, my 2nd pool also included JD who i beat ^_^

Samus is amazing, i was 4 stocking some guys at epita with marth + falcon + samus, i dont find any char boring o_O samus is just different and a nice change for me sometimes >_>

Omgness chrisboi stomp ^__________^ i was so ****ing hyper ROFL - Z that team match was legendary

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hahaha, I used to love mew2, but it's disheartening when there's no way you could ever win with him in tournaments. I seriously want to main fox :(

Samus is boring, and people whine about "not having samus experience". Which is the biggest load of **** ever. Winds me up, I'd rather **** with a character that is well known for being cheap that Samus who people call cheap because they suck against my samus play style.
Actually I find it kinda interesting to play against samus for a change cos there aren't as many decent samus's about. People who are saying that they don't know how to deal with samus is just johning. Even I like playing samus even though I'm not that good with samus.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
My samus is god **** cheap >_>

+ bullet bill : Frostbyte - Why you jumping for?
Fuzzyness - It was ****!
TOS - No Competition
Chrisboi - Fresh Coconut, HOOCOOHCOOH COOH, Good friends with the tip, The cloud is smiling at your death, Go to the other side of rainbow find pot of gold, Go to the island in the back, let chrisboi teach you about the tip

Top Bottom