• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Yeh see.... this is really ironic because you just made johns by saying "i havent had the game for a month and ive only played kieran once" How about you just not say that and stick to ONLY saying "i'll beat you" that would be much better, you and kieran are both notorious johnners... along with frost :laugh::laugh: and the rest of London.
I didn't mean it as a john i was just saying i'll still beat him even though i dont have melee. But i've got a melee copy now - or will have one tomorrow getting it of one of my mates :bee:

J03

Smash Master
anon: £5?

aiko: seed anon hes blates proved his worth

fuzzyness: MM sounds badass, as long as no ****ty characters/stages XD. mute city and kongo jungle are as not classed as ****ty, them plus the 6 randoms = good game

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Aight guys,dont usually do this but where the **** are the vids from the tourney? :laugh: me vs wes was mint and Im dying to see it again.

Aiko

Smash Champion
sorry guys, crap internet connection. AmcD will upload them when he goes home again. his computer is fixed now.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
cant wait to see these vid-e-o's

AmcD

Smash Ace
The date will be April 5th thats what we are trying to get. When we see the guy next we just need to confirm it with him. He hasnt been there the past 2 days so we are going to keep trying untill he's there next.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
erm

chj singles?

chj crew battle?

vids?

lol plz

Top Bottom