• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Joe-couldnt tell.

Charles-lol cocky(coen comment)

Robby-Samus is a boring campy character,anyone can see that.

ItWasRape crew-I have a proposition.All of IWR using marth versus all of Mafia using Fox in a crew match.Stocks and price pending on how many people show up.Interested?:chuckle:
dear god have you seen my fox its not going to last long trying to crouch cancel shine marth...im still up for it tho :laugh:

that is assuming i make this, money isnt much of a problems but this might clash with something else, il find outs soonish if i can come or not

J03

Smash Master
im pretty sure this tournament is the one for me. its about time tbh.

PDOT im after your soul ^_^.

Chrisboi think you can take my fox for real?

P.Pro last i heard you stepped it up and i would really like to play you again.

Kman what can i say last time we played was sweden and the times were horrendous but the matches were fun ^_^. ive improved and i hope you have too because your one person i mad wanna play.

Charles your maining marth i hear, i remember our fox/marth match back in london, i loved every second of it, so if your up for it, im out for revenge ^_^.

Frosty the man with the plan for every situation, tbh i mad wanna **** you up XD.

Z looking nice, so i just wanna destroy you tbh xD.

P what can i say, your the most seasoned player i know, you pretty much represent a milestone in UK smash, im after you ^_^.

D learnt alot last time we played, im gonna make you play against yourself, you ready son?

also come this tournament, myself and coey will have a little surprise for a few people
XDXDXD

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
nice pre-tournament shout outs.

my soul stays with me ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
P.Pro last i heard you stepped it up and i would really like to play you again.
Seriously im looking forward to playing you and all the Liverpool people.
Want to have a fox ditto MM since you main fox and fox is my secondary. Roundabout £2?
And Aiko do you want to have a fox ditto MM £2
Peach dittos MMs or just MMs
Mr P
Kone
AmcD
BB
£2 any of you lot if you go?

Kone

Smash Master
you know crews have much more crack, most players fall into crews that will be there, they will be more competitive etc etc etc

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
forget crews AND doubles

low tier tournament

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I'd rather have a doubles tournament.Doubles is mint imo.Does this mean you're coming to this Ed?

It'd be nice to step it up with the time and get some crews in there though.When do we have the venue til?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
well don't forget Ed, this is if there will be enough of each crew to make it into an actual event. So if we say the mafia will be there, IWR and the yakuza then we'd still be needing more crews; team toast rage and frustration (unlikely) GMC SDB? Attendance is just too unreliable imo. Crews is a good idea but I don't think we'd get enough crews.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
TT = 2 attending (so far) = dont even need to try

J03

Smash Master
i agree with Ed, i love doubles quite alot, but its about time crews got done.
SDB will have 5-6 members
Mafia will have P,Z and phil for sure. im pretty sure anon will man up and come and i hope D will make this
IWR has 5 members attending. Charles, Frost, Kman, Chrisboi, who is the 5th?
SY...well there hosting the tourney lol.
not sure about GMC.

so we have 4 crews pretty much done and maybe a 5th, crews should get done! 4v4 or 5v5 depending on attendence of crews.

P.Pro: i should get the next part of my loan 5 days before ALT, if thats the case id love a MM ^_^.
Edwin: same to you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
JO3 edwin is the 5 and i think i can take your fox out
Im not sure if you would win this MM.

I'm accepting brawl mm's. best of 5, stages to be agreed upon.
Does that mean your not going to accept mine?

any one want to MM ? 2 -5 pounds best of 5
I will have a MM with you depending on how much money I have on the day. You always seemed do avoid having a MM with me:( but I would say your my rival probably. At smash and the cockiest smasher.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
talking as if being the cockiest smasher is an achievement

edit: lol who else is in team scrub..a collabo would be goodd lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
... It is an achievement lol.
Not to feel like im rejecting Team Scrub but I was already thinking of a IWR & TT collab just for ALT. But none have been confirmed so atm im opened to both.

Top Bottom