• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i beat classic mode with MK like an hour ago and then hopped on the net but I never skipped past the Congratulations screen, so out of the corner of my eye I keep seeing metaknights glowing eyes and i swear he's going to glide attack me

on that note, i think it's bed time.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for being obnoxious tonight, guys. I had a rough day. >_>
I want you to be that obnoxious at the Gamebox tourney. I'm not even kidding. It'll f*ck with the other players and they won't perform well blargablargblarblarrrrrrr

I'm going to add Mahgnittoc to my friend list, and i'll make sure that i have the right one for T1J, cuz he's used like 1423369900 different wiis to play online with:laugh:

j00t

Smash Champion
I want you to be that obnoxious at the Gamebox tourney. I'm not even kidding. It'll f*ck with the other players and they won't perform well blargablargblarblarrrrrrr

I'm going to add Mahgnittoc to my friend list, and i'll make sure that i have the right one for T1J, cuz he's used like 1423369900 different wiis to play online with:laugh:
If I even go to the tournament :p

Beware, there will be a bunch of Metaknight bashing if I attend this. Team "Meatknights are weeaboos" ftw!

j00t

Smash Champion
Thanks Coach for your suggestion on Thursday. I spent most of my day catching up on Survivor, and I must say it was very entertaining. Bob is the most devious player right now.... his stunt was just amazing. Watching the voteoff was priceless as well.

I'm rooting for Bob or Ken to win... can't wait to see the next episode.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Coach for your suggestion on Thursday. I spent most of my day catching up on Survivor, and I must say it was very entertaining. Bob is the most devious player right now.... his stunt was just amazing. Watching the voteoff was priceless as well.

I'm rooting for Bob or Ken to win... can't wait to see the next episode.
wut????????????????????????????????

C

cream9821

hey moogle its dave,the dedede,cream,tokka,now ezlo(my final name)
ugh throw me in the list

ezlo dedede/sheik/marth/fox

Majist

Smash Journeyman
zelda/sheik have the same stage

i think this is the most updated list of ssbm single player records:
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=15408

"Even the fastest player is limited by the speed of his fingers, or his mind's ability to control them..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xlo49SZ5Yc
this is the vid has a better total time than the list:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J72fAknJlJQ

there are still faster times for some characters than what is shown in the vid; read the description. i want that music as an mp3

j00t

Smash Champion
We are already sick at Melee, Wes. .....

pff

I couldn't say that with a straight face. Alabama johns.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Wes, didn't you move to London or something?

edit: Mahgnittoc, i found your profile on allisbrawl and saw this picture. it made me laugh so hard, i have to share it with everyone:

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Wes, didn't you move to London or something?

edit: Mahgnittoc, i found your profile on allisbrawl and saw this picture. it made me laugh so hard, i have to share it with everyone:
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL VIDEO GAME SEX AMIRITE? LOLOLOLOLOLOL ^_________________________________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ZERO SUIT SO HAWT, IF ONLY I WERE AN ANIME CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway dood, sort of, i moved to Newcastle upon Tyne for a year over in England, but im back now, i sucked for like the first 4 months i got back and then finally shook the rust off, but now im goin back to spain for a month so no smash again lol ( i hardly have time to play anyhow because of school, it blows :( ) but im takin an easier semester and should be in america from january until august or sept. soooooooooo in that time period i plan on gettin beast and kickstarting atlantic south's heart. Make sure to come to Tipped Off 4 this january, its 2 days after my 21st =)

GAwes

Majist

Smash Journeyman
You're not 21 yet!? Dammit, all these kids are making me feel old, and they get to travel the world and be better at Smash than me, grumble grumble....

but what better way to celebrate the last birthday that'll ever matter in your life than TO4!! :laugh:
I'll buy you a beer.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
For a second there I thought we were in a Sonic Thread.

I'll try not to get so excited next time.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I don't get the last few jokes that were used. ;_;

George, my crew is making another vid, could you please upload the matches from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
George, my crew is making another vid, could you please upload the matches from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]
George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]

coach

Smash Apprentice
George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]
George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]George, my ego is in need of mending, could you please upload my match and only my match with Kevin from the Tuscaloosa tourney? :]

Top Bottom