• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So, I just moved to Auburn, and I guess I'm less out of the way than I was before.
Not really sure, because I forgot where everyone was and where stuff happens.
So, did I accomplish anything Smash Beneficial with my move? Is there anyone relatively nearby that I can spar with? Will I be paged/ignored?
Find out next time.... on Kalm's once a month posting!
Thirty minutes away from my house. Do something.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Thirty minutes away from my house. Do something.
Oh yeah, you live right on the edge of Georgia don't you. That's awesome, I'd be hard pressed to find a better person to kick my *** in Brawl!

Alright, I look forward to being able to hang out, Reflex. I'm PM you details.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Sounds like Mario 64. At the end of the game.
Kalm wins! I beat Daniel's copy of Super Mario 64. While he left his wii here, cuz he has the Virtual Console for SM64. I gave my old cartridge to poor children and regretted it.

The ending is great. Peach talks! No one else in the game talks! They can record voices on Nintendo 64? Anyway she says to the toads "Listen everyone, let's bake a delicious cake......for Mario!" I think SM64 influenced portal.

j00t

Smash Champion
I thought Rob would call you, that's my johns...
Jwt, you wouldn't have wanted to come. It was all BARWL
Oh, well screw that.

If you had a SNES I would of brought FF3 with me and played it there. I like hanging out with friends. :p

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Aw nuts.

(and 10bolts)

Edit: on a positive note, I found Jet Force Gemeni at Replays for 3 dollars the other day. 3 DOLLARS! Jesus Christ, why didn't I buy it...

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Aw nuts.

(and 10bolts)

Edit: on a positive note, I found Jet Force Gemeni at Replays for 3 dollars the other day. 3 DOLLARS! Jesus Christ, why didn't I buy it...
Poet would condemn you. Replays could very well be one of the greatest things ever.

j00t

Smash Champion
I thought those were the Tuscaloosa vids for a second. ;_;
LOL.

And if Andy will take me, I will be attending this tournament. Wanna team, Will? I'll be practicing with you if we do, because I don't want you to lose doubles because of me. I swear I've gotten better at Brawl. :p

Majist

Smash Journeyman
LOL.

And if Andy will take me, I will be attending this tournament. Wanna team, Will? I'll be practicing with you if we do, because I don't want you to lose doubles because of me. I swear I've gotten better at Brawl. :p
I don't know who you are anymore:p

I'm planning on going to this tourney too. I'll need a teammate as well. I was gonna ask Will_ but it looks like you beat me to the punch >_<

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Afraid I'm not gonna be able to make it to the Gameboxcube on the 6th. Something has me in a vice. Something has me in such antici

pation. That something is Magic the Gathering. Pro Tour qualifier is coming to Mobile, so I plan on going with a few of my (annoying nerd) friends who also play. Winner gets a trip to Kyoto, so any chance to see Japan is good in my books. 私の日本語はちょっとまだまだです。それでも、行きたいです。

j00t

Smash Champion
I don't know who you are anymore:p

I'm planning on going to this tourney too. I'll need a teammate as well. I was gonna ask Will_ but it looks like you beat me to the punch >_<
There might be some Melee there. >_>

That and classes will just be ending. Anybody would want to get out of town the week after finals are over.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
There might be some Melee there. >_>

That and classes will just be ending. Anybody would want to get out of town the week after finals are over.
Yup, i can't really think of a better way to end the semester:grin:

I registered for the Spring. I'm taking 18 hours..........

Goodbye Life. I barely knew ye...

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
reflex beat desu's MK with falcon.
offically I will never john about anything ever again.

your PT is amazing as well.

i dunno if i'm gonna be off on the 6th so i'm not sure if i'm going to gamebox yet

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I came at the 0-76% string by squirtle. **** was delicious.

And I'm trying to team up with George right now.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Reflex's Falcon looks like what I've been trying to turn mine into.

If T1J can't make it to VGB4, I'll team with you Will.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dunno if you guys are paying attention, but FL has pissed off the mods by spammin and they're now just throwing out infractions and bans like hotcakes and even mods who aren't even supposed to be mod of this forum are getting in on it.

its quite humorous.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
i dunno if you guys are paying attention, but FL has pissed off the mods by spammin and they're now just throwing out infractions and bans like hotcakes and even mods who aren't even supposed to be mod of this forum are getting in on it.

its quite humorous.
Oh no. This forum actually had the self-realization that it was on the Internet and started acting like it! </statement>. Anyway, usually I'm the guy who keeps up with this kind of news! Ah well. I foresee great things are happening. Soon to follow, not-so-great things.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So guys, I played over 5 hours of Left 4 Dead tonight. I want to play more, but no one else on my friends list on Steam is playing.

Sensai

Smash Master
@ George: If I somehow get any time before next Tuesday, we shall play.

It's hella good, huh? I was able to play last night (this morning) for about an hour. Got to the last part of the first chapter, where the helicopter is coming. Had to leave and my team got wrecked, haha.

j00t

Smash Champion
@ George: If I somehow get any time before next Tuesday, we shall play.

It's hella good, huh? I was able to play last night (this morning) for about an hour. Got to the last part of the first chapter, where the helicopter is coming. Had to leave and my team got wrecked, haha.
Geh... you already know my story so I'm stuck with the inferior version of L4D. :<

Sensai

Smash Master
J00t, you really need to get it. It's so much fun.

Seriously. It's the most fun I've had in a while (although, I'm not sure how much fun it's going to be when I know the levels forwards and backwards...).

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Well j00t, if Will ends up being spoken for, you and I could team up. We'll be the sexiest team ever.

I suppose I could play Barlw online, since you guys have started playing again. If anyone wants to play, let me know plzzzzzz!!!

j00t

Smash Champion
Well j00t, if Will ends up being spoken for, you and I could team up. We'll be the sexiest team ever.

I suppose I could play Barlw online, since you guys have started playing again. If anyone wants to play, let me know plzzzzzz!!!
Team "Ridiculously overpowered but still terrible" ftw.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
randomly stopping by to say hey i am shaSLAM and i live in montgomery and hope to be very active on the boards and attend tourneys, including VGB4, and get my name out there.
if anyone cares to know me better just holla.
now that that is over.
you may return to your discussion
*whoosssshhhh

nice1

Smash Lord
i be in Montgomery at times since my bro lives up there. When i'm in the gump hit me up and we'll play. i need someone to play aginst

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh awesome. i only have one other friend that is serious about it here.
just let me know when you are down here. pm or something i guess.
ive been to selma a few times. to play shows with my former band. downtown was sooo sketchy.
anyways, im down anytime.

Top Bottom