• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
umm, anyone wanna smash this thanksgiving week? Melee? Brawl? I haven't played a human since the last brawl tourny T1J threw. I need to play someone.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
umm, anyone wanna smash this thanksgiving week? Melee? Brawl? I haven't played a human since the last brawl tourny T1J threw. I need to play someone.
Brawl and N64 Smash are enjoyable games.

So is Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. I'd be up for that.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
How much better is it than wii golf?

And we should have a fighting game fest where we play games like King of Fighters and Smash only using the DDR pad. It's decent cardio.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
You know, I was going to try to get some videos uploaded this week, but since you asked so much, I might have to reconsider.

Melee plox.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
How much better is it than wii golf?
Much better. Tons of varied, creative courses, a good variety of character and game types, a more realistic wind/bounce/roll/etc., and it's wrapped up in a nice Mario-themed wallpaper.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
hey george some guy at tuscaloosa wanted me to tell you to upload a specific match for him, i'll pm you the description when i get home.

i'm always in bham in the evening if people in bham want to play unless tuscaloosa people want to play in which case i am there in the evening.

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
hey george some guy at tuscaloosa wanted me to tell you to upload a specific match for him, i'll pm you the description when i get home.

i'm always in bham in the evening if people in bham want to play unless tuscaloosa people want to play in which case i am there in the evening.

this will be remembered...
i shall go to birmingham more often now

Will_

Smash Journeyman
You know, I was going to try to get some videos uploaded this week, but since you asked so much, I might have to reconsider.

Melee plox.
D: u bstrd

And sounds good, Reflex. I'm bringing pokemon puzzle league to the 6th, btw.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I will be flying to Birmingham this evening. I've got something going on tomorrow, namely Turkey >> Itis Combo, and a gathering with hometown friends at some point over the weekend. I will keep people updated as to whether Melee happenings will be Friday or Saturday.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
George I have a present for you and you are my bestest friend. :]

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Luis is a big liarface.
He says "a couple" and "a little"
but he really means twenty pounds of each

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i had chicken for thanksgiving.
isnt that against some kind of rule?
my dad is too lazy for steak.

gggggoosshh

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
good luck with that

unless you're one of the lucky ones who is surrounded by people who have money

in any other case, its like hmm he's not a kid anymore so he'll understand that I can't afford to get him anything more than a sweater this year

about four years of that and christmas become blah

random janitor fact: the sega genesis was the only video game system that I actually recieved as a christmas present.

all the others were bought with my own money (except the psx which i got for a birthday)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i prefer holloween to christmas. id rather dress up and meet weird creepy strangers that wat to give you candy. :]
and thanksgiving is just kinda... blah to me.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
me and my friend were talking about that earlier. we were both thinking of how perfect our life must be because i didnt want anything for myself and he didnt want anything for his dorm.
we both decided we wanted books... 5 years ago i wouldve shot myself for suggesting such a lame present.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
halloween is good for seeing scores of women dressed like sluts
but people are hesitant to give a twenty three year old candy

thanksgiving is the only holiday that isn't ruined when you get older

i remember easter eggs hunts those were the ****

mslano

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm thinking about going up to Huntsville tomorrow. Anyone else from the area want to go as well?

Top Bottom