• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sensai

Smash Master
QUICK QUESTION:

Is Baldur's Gate (the original PC game) worth playing or should I skip on to Baldur's Gate II and Planescape: Torment?

saintrage

Smash Cadet
i might be able to convince Moogle to come with me to this xD, although i am confused as to the exact day that this is happening. Maybe i already missed it.

Anyway haven't posted in a while. Been distracted with other games and such.

@ Mslano: i don't remember ever having that much fun in teams, you are awesome to play with and against. You going to be around Huntsville more for the Christmas break?

oh and that song about DKC2 makes me wish i had had video games when i was younger. Someone is going to have to tell me what awesome old games to play and beat so i can join the rest of you guys :p

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
oh and that song about DKC2 makes me wish i had had video games when i was younger. Someone is going to have to tell me what awesome old games to play and beat so i can join the rest of you guys :p
I think we had a crazy retro game recommendation blowout a couple months ago. Everyone posted retro games everyone needed to play. Considering how quickly this thread moves now, it was probably 100 or so pages back at 15 posts per page.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
@ Mslano: i don't remember ever having that much fun in teams, you are awesome to play with and against. You going to be around Huntsville more for the Christmas break?
Aww, thanks. I will be around over Christmas, so that everyone's lives are brighter for the time I am there.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
My smashfest thing is the entire week, although it seems most people are going to be coming on thurs/fri

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
at the ttown tourney someone saved a match on the wii i brought, its a green kirby vs. goth ness, notable in that kirby takes ness's second stock at like 0% by swallowing him and jumping off the stage and then footstooling ftw
anyone know whose it is

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I might parnter with you. It looks like Kola is grounded. I haven't seen him in weeks.

(is expecting happy birthdays cuse today is muh 16th birthday)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i will try to go to this one.....it will hopefully be my first alabama tournament debut...i just need to find out the details of the tournament

btw......what are the chance i can get a doubles partner

and chances are i may be able to pick up people on the way there from childersburg
if you go i will more than likely be looking for a partner so ill be yours if all esle fails.

and where is childsburg or whatever its called. is it by montgomery????? :]
edit: happy 16th mahgnittoc

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Is anyone from huntsville driving down to the Vulcan Gamebox tournament? I want to go. My physics grade is almost good enough for me to go...

saintrage

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing this is a Brawl tourney? xD i might attend just because i have the free time and smash is always fun. Hope we are smashing tomorrow because i am spending all day at work in the hopes that i'll be going to moogle's afterwards.

Also i figured out why i am depressed. I figured out that playing RPG's is gay because the main way to get better at those games = spend lots of time lvling and getting beter equip. That is boring to me. I want a game where i'll have to think and pit my witts against someone else that is also action packed. I'd also like to be able to play it at my house xD and online brawl just doesn't cut it for me :p

If i had a 360 i'd get the new street fighter but... lol anyone got any recomendations?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I'm guessing this is a Brawl tourney? xD i might attend just because i have the free time and smash is always fun. Hope we are smashing tomorrow because i am spending all day at work in the hopes that i'll be going to moogle's afterwards.

Also i figured out why i am depressed. I figured out that playing RPG's is gay because the main way to get better at those games = spend lots of time lvling and getting beter equip. That is boring to me. I want a game where i'll have to think and pit my witts against someone else that is also action packed. I'd also like to be able to play it at my house xD and online brawl just doesn't cut it for me :p

If i had a 360 i'd get the new street fighter but... lol anyone got any recomendations?
Play me in Melee or starcarft. :)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
**** childersburg is the same distance, if not further, form montgomery as birmingham is.

I NEED PEOPLE IN MONTGOMERY!!!!!! is there really no one other than my small crew?

Top Bottom