• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I don't know if I should be laughing or immensely pissed off at that ad.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOOaDEyavMw&

I'm pretty sure Andy is going to Dec. 6, because we're going to Melissa's afterwards to get ***** in 64.
GASP. I haven't seen Melissa since the LAST time she ***** me in smash. But fortunately for me, i was on her team against moogle, bwahahahahaa.

i'm so bad at that game:(

well, it's beginning to look like the fearsome foursome will be on the road together again! j00t, you need to come with us

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Looks like Melee calls me to it again. Gamecrazy is having a sell ( Gamecube 50$ + 3 free games ) and i plan on getting it back and such.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I should be laughing or immensely pissed off at that ad.
That was the product description on Gamestop's website, so you should not buy it from that evil, evil place. That's what you should be doing.

Buy it at Target instead!

moogle

Smash Ace
this thread's gone almost 18 hours without a post?

me, Will_, Majist, maybe pops, maybe joot: assemble at my apartment Saturday morning around 9am?

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have any suggestions for what other 2 gamecube games i sould get along with SSBM ?
I've played tons when i did have my GC but there are others i dint... so please recommend some games to me.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Played and beat them all... ummm i really cant list all of the games i played cause i really dont remember them all. I'm thinking about picking up Killer 7 but ive heard good things and bad things about it. I'll say this, I played all the 1st party GC games and some 3rd party games.

3GOD

Smash Ace
Anyone have any suggestions for what other 2 gamecube games i sould get along with SSBM ?
I've played tons when i did have my GC but there are others i dint... so please recommend some games to me.
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball 2

Sensai

Smash Master
PIKMIN.

No one ever gives this game any credit, but it's actually really good.

Killer 7 is also a good choice, as are some of the collections (Mega Man collection, Mega Man X collection, Sonic collection, etc).

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
I've played and beat Prince of Persia, considering getting the new one... maybe. I never really liked monkey ball, it just wasnt my type of game i guess. Also Sensai i love you more for saying that about Pikmin. I loved that game so much when i first got it, and i loved Pikmin 2 even more. The only thing i wasnt able to do was get all parts and accessories in Pikmin. I guess what i sould do is wait and see what selection they have first cause they might not even have that many GC games in the first place.

LOL at getting Melee 3 times XP.

[EDIT] - I had all of those collections Sensai and there all worth it XD.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
I had and beat ikaruga on GC and now i have it on XBLA and its still amazing, plus the online co-op for the Xbox version is awesome XD.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I found out how to make Auburn cookies today.

It's actually pretty easy.

You just put the batter in an iron bowl and beat it for three hours. XD

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Ikaruga is awesome. My bro searched for it for months. :p
:mad:

Daniel lies to you! I tried to get him to play co-op with me on that game, he was like "that game sucks, i'm tired of playing it. Go home alex quit eating our food"

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Ikaruga, Soul Calibur 2, Metroid Prime, Windwaker, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Skies of Arcadia

and many more, the GCN is a goldmine for good games

RE4 and Twighlight princess are great choices too, i prefer TP in the GCN, because the wiimote is a disgustion abomination of an excuse for a controller

Oh yeah, Paper Mario 2 is really **** good, and so is Viewtiful Joe

Sensai

Smash Master
Munkus...my ****in' god. That's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Me and Bloshi are loving this.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
:mad:

Daniel lies to you! I tried to get him to play co-op with me on that game, he was like "that game sucks, i'm tired of playing it. Go home alex quit eating our food"
:O

I said I was tired of playing it. It's still a classic. :p

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
mabey next time ill make it out of pools.
:[
my wario needs some serious attention. friendlies were fun as hell though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
-.- I need offline practice playing Wario. Kismet and j00t destroyed me the d00d. xD

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Hmm, i noticed im still not on the front page. Post me as Cheap, a peach main. BFC: 0430-7959-5697 (I never play online though)

Also, my brawl peach is screwing over my melee Peach D=

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
cheap i know what you mean, i really can't play peach in melee anymore. I have trouble with marth and game and watch now as well.

look out for a tuscaloosa tournament next month gentlemen.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Seriously. I've came in 5th the lat 3 tournies. George needs to stop rigging the brackets
If it makes you feel any better, I would put you at even or better than Andy right now, based on my conversation with him about the tourney.

Top Bottom