• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Oh gee, I need to stop playing B+.
I used to think it was ******** but now I'm like addicted to it.
MK had his balls clipped BTW.

I think I'll pick up Ike in B+.
He reminds me of Melee Ganon.

Oh well... I guess I have to wait for B+ to become the norm Smash game....
she's broke in b+ what the **** are you talking about

just play her like melee sheik...the style that they were going for is the SAME
In Melee my whole style was to get in close and **** you with D-Throw> w/e> D-Throw if I can.
When I play Sheik I want to get up close, do a TON of damage then create a wall with Needle and try to come up with an approach on how to get in close once again.

In B+ I'm chasing their *** all over the stage and it feels alien to me.....
(BTW, I like Ganon more in Melee.)

ps I had a CPU Sheik in normal Brawl grab release me and then it performed Dash Attack.
I swear CPU's learn. The things they do to me is crazy. ie a D3 CGing....

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I used to think it was ********
i'm just gonna ignore the rest of your post because this is my favorite part.

WAIT: i have something to add about learning CPUs.
I had a cpu diddy glide toss at me a couple days ago.
of course he glide tossed straight and went through me buuuut still, it was cool.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think that was the same kind of thing as squirtle's hydroplane, maybe? D:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
raindow is one of her weaker stages. I'm liking brinstar less and less against people who know how to abuse it.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
raindow is one of her weaker stages. I'm liking brinstar less and less against people who know how to abuse it.
Lol, same here. A GaW counter picked Brinstar against me at the last tourney I went to... It was stupid.

saviorslegacy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
A friend of my little brother just had his fifteenth b-day party at a pizza place.
So I get REALLY bored and there was this one guy there that was also bored. So we went into the game room to see what we could get into. In there we found a machine that you drop bouncy balls onto a spinning platform to try and get them to land in little holes. So we sat down and timed how long it took for the ball to drop and how long it took for a hole to pass this plastic piece in the cylinder.
So when we finished we mapped out the inside so we could choose what we wanted.

I spent 3$ and got about 1,000 tickets.
IDK what to buy though. I guess I'll just save up. lol

The best part was the crowed of 7 year olds.

I guess places that seem stupid hide fun. lol

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow you're too good. :( You should be banned from those machines.

saviorslegacy

wow you're too good. :( You should be banned from those machines.
Yeah it's so easy it's dumb.
All ya gotta do is make sure your head is in the right spot and line the screws up to the scuff marks like it was gun sights.
Then all you need is luck to land it in the hole perfectly and accqire150 to 200 tickets (one quarter per try).

:EDIT:
K, everyone post a pic of themselves.
This is one of me from about August: http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q436/saviorslegacy/Snapshot_20090617.jpg
This is one of me from July: http://www.reachwc.org/media/camppictures/2009/09PWV1/Wednesday/pages/image/imagepage140.html

I'm even thinner now. :)
*I'll probably have a pic of me repelling off of a water fall here after Saturday.)

Anyways, I want to see some pics of y'all.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Lol. That's cool. I haven't ever seen cross before. XD

Woot! Steak n' Shake! Actually, I recently got new glasses and they look exactly like yours <3.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
neat. my little sister picked those out for me people always compliment them and junk. Um... I work at that store. I'm drawing sheik in that picture, lol.

saviorslegacy

you look like spenser breslin from the disney channel
I don't know who that is.
you look cooler without sunglasses. just sayin!
<,<

(I forgot to multiquote)
@Light: For some reason I always kinda pictured you as Snake (the smokes).

@<3
lol

@Stealth
Where are you at in that pic?

:EDIT:
What do you guys think of my new avy and sig?

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Posting pics of yourself destroys the 'illusion' imo_ It's like pretending you're some sexy girl on chatrooms for money and then they find out your a guy irl_ only less creepy_

Savior_ Wolverine is cooler in the comics + the X-men Origins movie blew so hard_

saviorslegacy

Posting pics of yourself destroys the 'illusion' imo_ It's like pretending you're some sexy girl on chatrooms for money and then they find out your a guy irl_ only less creepy_

Savior_ Wolverine is cooler in the comics + the X-men Origins movie blew so hard_
IDC, I have had enough of the hiding behind the screen **** after running a clan.
I found out that we didn't have three girls.....
Even worse, one of them was posting pics of his 14 year old daughter! >,<

Oh you did it now. X-Men origins is like my favorite movie. Now I have been a hard X-Men fan. I have comics from the seventies and eighties. I love the Legends games (no replay value lol), the movie's and the cartoons.
IMO, X-Men origins did change the story, but they made it better. They threw in some deep history (my favorite subject) and explained a ton of things.

I'm just waiting for X-Men origins 2 to come out (the second one is about Magneto).
I was visiting Indonesia. ;)
*is impressed

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I don't like woverine very much. I don't like his character; he's all mean and junk; so defensive and agressive. I never saw the movie but honestly I don't really want to. Magneto has a horrible name, lol. but he is a vilian and more importantly a character that makes sense.

I don't like most marvel characters, spidy is the exception. I'd say Iron Man is his story didn't change around so much over the years.

@Bsrk
Yeah... I know what you mean. I'm a big fan of the anonymity of the interwebs. But at the same time it loses its value for me here since I go to events and junk people already know what I look like.
EDIT:
lol @ how you pay the bills.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Wait seriously if you were a big Marvel/ Wolverine fan you would of loathed what they did to Deadpool, they allowed a stupid rapper (Will.i.am) a cameo role in the movie, and completely failed to work more on the weaponX story, let alone his team prior to and after Wolverine aquiring his claws_

Not to mention they made Sabretooth his brother_ Now don't get me wrong, that was the only part of the film they did well, but it's risky business playing with storylines that are already well written and fleshed out_ Lastly, wtf did they do to Deadpool_?! End of the movie destroyed it for me_

Another thing i wish they would stop doing is changing superheroes ages and races_ Colossus was not an American boy_ Rogue was not a young girl who assumed the role of being protected or at least looked out for by Wolverine, it was Jubilee and she wasn't in the movies!! RAWR!!

And lastly_ They destroyed Gambit, made him American (he's Cajun)_ He could have been made so much cooler_ Hopefully the second X-men Origins: Wolverine has a better storyline than the original_ As far as i'm aware they are following the Frank Miller story when he is in Japan_

clowsui

Smash Legend
tournament this weekend

uhhh i might use sheik we'll see, if i play a noob snake it's done. pools are stacked to hell and back tho so idk

actually if i play a falco i'm not doing the ditto period, it's gay x 10 so game 1 i'll go marth and if i don't win i'll just switch to sheik

fox too, but he's way easier to beat as marth

if i play a yoshi i'm going sheik, what a fun mu...but there's only a few yoshis around these parts and all of them have sheik exp sooo

ganon or falcon...ya sheik seems good

wolf ya

idk they have to be relatively easy for me to beat lol, i'm still not going to use sheik at all v noob mks because i have not enough meaningful exp with sheik v mk other than...you guessed it...noob mks

Top Bottom