• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Me/Tutu/Red6/Juu sat around playing Sheik dittos (and Sheik vs Ganon) for almost an hour at PS5. We called it the Sheik TV and it was rather hype.

RED6

Smash Apprentice
Me/Tutu/Red6/Juu sat around playing Sheik dittos (and Sheik vs Ganon) for almost an hour at PS5. We called it the Sheik TV and it was rather hype.
I didn't realize that was Juu =O lol. It was pretty fun tho

-Mars-

Smash Hero
When's that? I'll come.

I think im going to dat colorado-kansas tournament on the 29th

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll be at apex for sure. I'll be rolling with my Gerudo posse the entire weekend though so I'm not sure how long I can be seen with you Hyrulian princesses. Though I bet I can sneak off for a while. It'll be our little secret ;)

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Now that I'm finally back in the Brawl scene, I'm maining Sheik and Falcon full time.
I'll be attending Phoenix Saga 6 too, so we should get some offline matches in, Tutu.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Copy Pasta'd.

Went out. One of my friends who is bigger than I am got drunk. I was helping him walk to the hotel room and he lurched forward in one big stumble. Took me down with him and I went to the ground but also hit a tree with the crown of my head, and was knocked unconscious.

Came to absolutely hysterical and scared, bleeding from my head and numbness in my right arm (still there). Went to hospital today after denying treatment after it happened and cleared all the scans. No concussion or breaks or tears. Bad strain, bad sprain.

Hopefully the numbness goes away in time for apex and stuff. Feel like ****

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Ed, your like the biggest smasher I know, I couldn't imagine someone even bigger >_<

I hope you feel better though, and in tip top shape for Apex, matter fact I'll be praying for you bro.

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Good on you helping your friend like that, Ed. Still, here's to hoping it doesn't get in the way of your ability or your enjoyment at APEX.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually I think Vinnie and Junebug are the only ones you should be worried about... you seem to be at the very worst fourth seed, which still advances. You got this!

Dcold

Smash Lord
GOODLUCK TO ALL SHEIKS AT APEX, I WISH I WAS THERE WITH YOU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Pretty much what was said above, I'll try to come back, but not sure at all if I have the drive to play forever :/

Top Bottom