• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

Ultimate kaos

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, well I would choose her jab and forward air... Nah ha ha I would love for her up smash, forward air, and down smash, that's what I need. Maybe her neutral air too, that would be pretty cool as well...

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
im here because dcold told me to be here even though that was like four months ago and now im here to see whats up and stuff hi im daisy how are you guys ok bye

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So when I looked at the recent scene, it seems a lot of my favorites don't really have many/any recent vids, which to be fair is not surprising considering the state of the game now. Have there been any new "stars" that have popped up for Sheik?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Sup Phil!! I'm still going and have recent stuffs. How've you been man?

Slowly walking myself through DACUS again. So sad :( but I'll have it again soon!

So @Tru, show me a star!

sheikamaru

jive
lol....

not amused from seeing that star.

ed kun and i

ed kuns pose before match w/ big lou

ed kuns pose after match w/ big lou

dip

tru0067

Smash Journeyman
************************************************************************************************************

Also I'm still a wolf main and I won't change that until you give me a good reason why Sheik is better

:phone:

Well what had happened was

I got bodied by Kel's marth, and after that was really shook up, and didn't want to play sheik at all, so against someone that I was previously 3-0 with, and lost with my falco and Link. Then I beat the remaining player in our pool resulting in a 3-way tie, but because the guy I beat took a game off of Kel, he got 2nd seed, making it a two-way tie with the guy I lost too, and yeah, didn't make it out.

tl;dr I'm a beast

I did some money matches tho

2-1 vs Shugo
1-3 vs ally
2-0 vs Mr. Eric

Me vs Shugo was recorded. Falco is a garbs character :denzel:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I see, that Marth issue again. Try to go to Apex and I'll personally resolve that issue for ya.

Also, try to get the shugo mm uploaded. Definitely wanna check that out.

Top Bottom