• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Just wanted to say that I likely would not have made it out of pools at Apex without my Sheik. Southpaw (NY Toon Link) completely TROUNCED my MK, so I went Sheik and he had no idea what to do. So I double 2 stocked him and went on to get 3rd seed in my bracket.

I also $MM'd a lot of Japanese players, and overall, my Sheik did the best out of all of my characters. Otori seemed really impressed, I got him to about 70% last stock for both of the games I used Sheik. She did really well against Abadango's Olimar as well. The only Japanese player who really knew what to do against Sheik was Earth, for obvious reasons lol. He destroyed my Sheik but I actually took a game off of him with Ganon believe it or not.

Anyways I had a good time at the tournament, and I clowned around with Ed a lot which is always fun. Hopefully I'll see a lot of you at Genesis 3.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Southpaw is from SoCal, but goes to school in NY. I've played him before, and he really didn't know what to do vs Sheik. Was my first tournament and I was able to decisively beat him in friendlies.

I hope there's another SKTAR this year or something, because now that I'm going off to college I'll have a lots more freedom, and I can't miss out meeting at least one of you guys!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll probably be at both Ohio AND Michigan. Midwest re-re-sent

Dcold

Smash Lord
I had taken a break from Smash for the last 2 months, and my mom wouldn't let me go, so I wasn't going to push all out for it especially when I hadn't been playing :[.

But as I've said, college in a couple of months, MORE FREEDOM!

I've never been to Cali.

Nor Ohio.

Hmmmmmm.
Ohio is a horrible state that smells like cow-dung and has no scenery on the highway. Crappy alcohol that's absurdly overpriced, places to buy alcohol all close at midnight.

There is legitimately nothing good about Ohio. If you're choosing between Armageddon and genesis, please go to genesis.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Aisight, were you the mysterious 4k donor? If not then be glad, cuz I think as you as a generous person, and you were the 1st person that came to mind.

:phone:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Tbh, I've been thinking of being a Wario main only for a few months until I get new controllers to really see if I've lost DACUS for real.

Just cannot stand DACUS costing me matches right now lol. Besides, wanna have a little comedic fun for a bit before the real fun begins (I hope).

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Ed you should totally try Wario out for a couple tournaments. You don't have to give up on Sheik though. You can do both, but giving yourself a break to find out what you really want.

:phone:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Killik....that you?

also, i will. It's really only an experiment until operation "get my buddy in japan to send me stuff" is accomplished.

Although the whispers of Sheilda are all "go win a tourney on Saturday" We'll see, but yea. Impossible to abandon by girls!!!

Top Bottom