• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Perhaps buffered is the wrong word. There is a frame or two where Usmash can hit Wario before he can get his shield up. Test this for me but my sparring buddy here confirms this.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just verifying that a running usmash is better than a walking one.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Two things...

1. I'm not going to WABA anymore :(

and

2. A new Sheik main popped up in IL named Plasma, he's a good player and he knows his **** so look out for him in the future.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Plasma is a good friend of mine and a fellow Wifi warrior. I told him to go to tournaments a couple months ago, glad to see he's finally going.

:]]]

He's gonna get that *** Tom, he's gonna get that ***.

Judo777

Smash Master
someone tell me how to fight a rob and campy *** marths again? :D
jab him in face when hes close. I also recommend Zelda for kills.

Marth is all about playing aroound his ranges. Get i his face. If he DBS grab after follow up 3 or nair OoS.

sheikamaru

jive
jab him in face when hes close. I also recommend Zelda for kills.

Marth is all about playing aroound his ranges. Get i his face. If he DBS grab after follow up 3 or nair OoS.
you mean after the third strike if it's guarded grab our nair?

and im gonna commit that to memory for d3 and rob.. to switch to zelda... got bodied at waba to 4god and 8bitman :(

Judo777

Smash Master
you mean after the third strike if it's guarded grab our nair?

and im gonna commit that to memory for d3 and rob.. to switch to zelda... got bodied at waba to 4god and 8bitman :(
yea grab him if ur in range after 3rd strike, otherwise try a nair. It's ur only bet, unless you can block the whole thing.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey shieks, if you could pick maybe, two or three moves to be powerful enough to kill at maybe... 120-130 ish, which ones would you pick? How much better do you think Shiek might be?

Judo777

Smash Master
I vote fair, u throw, dtilt lol

If those moved killed at 120..... oh my goodness

Top Bottom