• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

I made it to the tourny yesterday got a lot of bids recorded, except my for my two sets against loe1, everything I played was recorded.

So look forward to me being bad in doubles, getting double 3 stocked by Roller, and getting 2-0'd by Leaf.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Welp Killik, at least you'll be there lol. Tutu, make it happen anyway! Otherwise, gonna beat ya up at Apex lol. J/k

I'm also gonna punch Billy outta retirement so he's at waba. MOAR SHEIKS @ WABA!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I think I'm gonna bus it to WABA. Considering buying the tickets as I'm typing this out lol

edit: bought em.

sheikamaru

jive
I made it to the tourny yesterday got a lot of bids recorded, except my for my two sets against loe1, everything I played was recorded.

So look forward to me being bad in doubles, getting double 3 stocked by Roller, and getting 2-0'd by Leaf.
Completely forgot leaf booked it to Michigan :)

Dude play Zelda against him. He's Le bad against a mean Zelda

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ed we gotta do a Ganon vs Zelda MM! Or at least a bunch of friendlies with our various characters.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Neo's :sheik: is probably better then every other :sheik: that isn't Japanese. He has brought back his :sheik:. Step it up :sheik:s.

:018:

People who lose to pocket sheiks are all fraudulent and can't punish landings. I guess I'll move to a different region and enjoy free wins for a tournament or 2 if that's what you mean by stepping it up.

Actually no, anybody who loses to Sheik pocket or not is fraudulent and horrible.

I went to q tournament yesterday, small local 4th/something, did well enough to be PR'd this season, not gonna enter anything until after apex when the next PR season starts. Got some videos recorded, got 1st in doubles with L_Cancel, my Zelda goes really hard in teams.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Does Neo use Sheik for the harder Sheik MUs? Or does he just use her for the ones he knows and then uses Marth for everything else? Easy to say one person is better than the rest when it's like that.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Pretty much agree with TuTu. If you're losing to pocket Sheiks...even with really good players like Neo you either:

1. were going to lose to their main character anyways

2. suck

3. Don't know the matchup at all/are a spacie/bad character

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pretty much agree with TuTu. If you're losing to pocket Sheiks...even with really good players like Neo you either:

1. were going to lose to their main character anyways

2. suck

3. Don't know the matchup at all/are a spacie/bad character
I'm a spacie (:wolf:)...I lost to Neo's :sheik: on Fd after winning vs his :marth: on Fd. Cp'd hardcore...Matchup isn't bad EXCEPT on Fd. I won the set.
Seagull, I will stomp you into nothing at waba for saying this.
If I can go even! It's expensive :(.

:018:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea what is Seagull getting at?

I said spacies can lose to pocket Sheiks and you reiterated that and somehow spun it to try to support your argument?

C.J.

Smash Master
Are there things/places you guys can't do/go to because you associate them with bad memories?

Examples aren't necessary at all. Just collecting data.

:phone:

Top Bottom