• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Zelda's more compatible in teams imo. One of her biggest banes (camping her out) is less viable (unless they plank of course), and din's fire makes for great cover fire/followup.

I sometimes go sheik v. space animals in doubles, just because it's much easier to land the tilt lock on them (esp. if your partner is good at stopping the enemy's partner from saving him), that being said, usually these teams I find are MKless, so I'm not sure how well that would work against a serious team lol.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
if someone double blinds me I go MK and if its MK banned i go ROB lol
I should have known shiek mains would be smarter than that.

Mikehaze tried to double blind me in tournament, and I just said **** that ima go mk(my main).

aparently he was only trying to go marth.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If I ever get double-blinded by someone who knows I use Sheik I'd probably pick one of my other characters, yeah. Rather suspicious to force double-blind against someone who uses a character with -3 matchups.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
If I ever get double-blinded by someone who knows I use Sheik I'd probably pick one of my other characters, yeah. Rather suspicious to force double-blind against someone who uses a character with -3 matchups.
do you still comain marth?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yo I just found out an easy way to chain jacket.

on BF, run off the platform, chain asap. chain jacket achieved

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Oh well

Sheik has no KO moves...
Her bair kicks ***
Her fair kicks ***
She's just for gimping, no offense

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so, yeah.... how bout that chain jacket?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
That's pretty cool Ripple, I wanna try that out. Pardon my slight skepticism, but wouldn't something like this have been found out before? If not, this is a pretty nice find.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I enjoy wind box jacket :troll:........in teams :troll: :troll: :troll:

stealth3654

Smash Lord
That's pretty neat, but I'm having trouble finding a use for it, since you would only be able to jacket near a platform. Maybe you can wave bounce the chain and camp under the platform? xD

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
nah chain stops horizontal momentum so... bounce or no you'll end up in teh same place.

Judo777

Smash Master
yo I just found out an easy way to chain jacket.

on BF, run off the platform, chain asap. chain jacket achieved
So I actually have known about this for a long time. I always wanted to post it but tbh I kept forgetting. Partly cause I don't think its super useful. It forces you to use chain on the edges of the platform from underneathe which I can't find any way of making that spot useful. Its cool and you might trick someone but your not under a plat so ur vulnerable.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've never had someone go double blind against me.

Mostly because I was maining Dedede until recently.

People don't bother, they just go MK.

Top Bottom