• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion

1. lol.
2. you stick to your main, ill stick to mine.
3. If im struggling vs a mediocre MK, I guess that means I would put yours on blast then...
4. maybe next time, youll be man enough to play me yourself, otherwise, just stick to being being a terrible coach. =P
yeah cuz tants has hella exp in the sonic MU

i'll def body you in the near future my friend. -body-

with whomever i choose

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol im just messing with him.

Im PRETTY sure he knows that i wasnt serious when I said my sheik was better than his.

I would however, very much like to play him.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yo guys

my sheik has been wondering

which seat can i taaaaake?!
that all depends, is the car being driven by a 13 year old? Because if so, I would personally think that ANY seat was a bad option but apparently you are totally supposed to party in the back seat.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
don't feel bad, with all this rebecca black's friday business going around without mod, mods, moderation, and spam here.

lady gaga would be impressed, 10chars is not easy to accomplish. ponies should be pony by singularity, lucario rocks against peach

brawl is campy that way, and it doesn't help that di makes everyone live longer, with all the momentum canceling coming from nairs, fairs, bairs, and uairs. Call of duty is overrated, metaknight would beat that all dai.

Mew2King, I wonder what happens when he namesearches today XD. His melee Sheik and marth are super, and his brawl metaknight is good any day of the week, whether it's monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, or sunday.

Filter is too good.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
word i'll sheik ditto anyone as well

also phi1ny3 what's your AIM? mine is mcabreact

hit me up today

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Ew, Sheik dittos. That's gross.

I play Sheik though, hi.
I noticed a while ago you guys were talking about Zelda vs. ICs. I'm considering using Zelda vs. ICs for tournament. I thought it would be hard, but I'm very comfortable in that MU.
To kill with Sheik, I usually use an aerial or Dsmash. Sheik is so good at unstaling her moves. Vanish is also pretty good.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Goggles, I challenge you to a $5 Sheik ditto MM.
I already stomped cura in sheik dittos and you want it too? alright son, its your money youre losing.
Ew, Sheik ditto MM
you two are baddies.
I'll Sheik ditto MM anyone.

Sheik dittos so fun
word i'll sheik ditto anyone as well
you two know where its at tho.

Judo777

Smash Master
Idk walking around and ftilting doesn't seem like a fun way to play a MU lol

Judo777

Smash Master
you must hate fighting space animals then.
Actually I DO hate fighting space animals. At least Fox and Wolf. I have no freaking clue how to play those MU's. Its a good thing landing ftilt is generally a stock, and I'm good at edge guarding or I probably wouldn't be too good at those MU's.

Falco on the other hand is fun but that is cause ftilt ISN'T a stock always. It can be buts its hard and edge guarding falco is fun.

sheikamaru

jive

I play Sheik though, hi.
I noticed a while ago you guys were talking about Zelda vs. ICs. I'm considering using Zelda vs. ICs for tournament. I thought it would be hard, but I'm very comfortable in that MU.
To kill with Sheik, I usually use an aerial or Dsmash. Sheik is so good at unstaling her moves. Vanish is also pretty good.
vanish is a sexy option while your opponent is on the ledge lol. just make sure to vanish away to where you land lagless :p

Judo777

Smash Master
vanish is a sexy option while your opponent is on the ledge lol. just make sure to vanish away to where you land lagless :p
Actually its recommended that you don't and just vanish straight away from the ledge. Turns out sheiks vanish cancel is actually just as vulnerable as teleporting straight away, when you account for the time it takes for sheik to fall to the ground and the shorter distance you travel from teleporting diagonally.

The main reason however that its better to not try and cancel it is simply because of the risk of screwing it up and getting a hard landing. Then you are MUCH more vulnerable, where as if you teleport straight away there is no risk of missing the angle and you get the same result as a cancel.

Idk walking around and ftilting doesn't seem like a fun way to play a MU lol
Sheik dittos are mad fun depending on your play style. Like I'm super agro and dumb so I just rush people down and apply mad shield pressure, and it generally works on Sheik because i find her OoS options to be iffy if you pressure certain parts of her shield. I actually love fighting against Sheik with all the characters that I play. Falco vs Sheik is so fuuuuuuuuun

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I generally don't enjoy dittos of any character matchup in Brawl.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Mario dittos are the worst thing ever, Judo. But I guess Mario dittos are fun for people that don't actually main Mario. That seems to be the vibe I'm getting overall.

Xero is an anomaly. I don't know why the **** he likes them.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Falcon dittos, Ganon dittos, Snake dittos, Diddy dittos and Mario dittos are the only ones that i think are fun.
Really? Snake dittos are gross imo. Too much nade and "he who ftilts first loses". It's like playing a campier version of D3, except it's harder to tech chase snake from dthrow even with boost grab.

Also, Lucario dittos are really, really stupid. Arguably dumbest ditto besides IC dittos and DDD dittos.

Top Bottom