• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Guys I placed in the money today.

Lost in losers finals to -X-, i'll post the full results when they get put up.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, but you can only be in one placement if you lose in losers' finals.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293908

1: __X__ :sonic:
2: Sexy Yaz :metaknight:
3: Mars :sheik:
4: XDDD :wolf: :metaknight: :snake:
5: Dark Ryu :diddy: :olimar:
5: Lada :rob:
7: Staz :wario: :falco:
7: deathbysuarez :toonlink:
9: Shiro :zerosuitsamus:
9: Zeth :metaknight:
9: Final63 :peach: :toonlink:
9: Z'zgashi :yoshi2:
13: Sephiroths Masamune :marth:
13: Colus :kirby2:
13: Skywalker :random:
13: Rockmix :ness2:
17: Gangstakirby :kirby2: :fox:
17: Kyle :link2:
17: Kyora :zelda:

X got knocked into losers by Yaz 3-1.

I beat Rockmix 2-0
lost to X 0-2
beat Shiro 2-0
beat Staz 2-0
beat DRyu 2-1
beat XDDD 2-1

Losers finals against X we agreed to play all the games on SV. I lost 3-1.
Game 1 I won pretty convincingly with about 50% on my last stock, game 2 I should have won we were both at like 140% last stock and he uthrew me and read the airdodge with a bair, game 3 he won convincingly with about 50% on his last stock, game 4 was last stock, last hit as well.

Sheik-Sonic has to be one of the most exciting matchups in Brawl.

Grand Finals Yaz and X were 1-1 and then Yaz decided he was fed up with playing 8 minutes every match and said X was gay and then said **** it.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Sheik-Sonic has to be one of the most exciting matchups in Brawl.
I'm guessing that the camping element of Sonic's game is eliminated against Sheik, if you are able to say this. Last I checked, Sonic is campy as hell.

Regardless, good ****

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I was planning on saving the replays against X but I was so mentally drained I completely spaced it.

I dunno whether X necessarily plays really gay on me or not but Sheik seems to be able to keep up with Sonic in a lot of situations. Also his moveset is not exceptionally quick so Sheik outspeeds him close range and in the air.

If anything, Sheik outcamps Sonic with a combination of needles and chain and just standing there. One of the main things I learned in the matchup is to just stand there and not throw out anything.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
@Kenni
Sex feels good so I should **** everything that walks?
Revenge is satisfying so I should hurt everyone who hurts me?
War is awful but should I not fight?

As for who is the best Sheik.....
Who cares? It's kinda pointless. But then again, video games are kinda pointless........

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
ahh... SL

you guys are right. I'M THE BEST SHEIK!

being THE BEST brawler is really all thats ever mattered to me.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Plateau? Go on.

I heard you were giving it to Seibrik, haha. Must be doing something right. xD
Yea....I 2-stocked MVD and then lost the set and I about 0-deathed Seibrik in game 2 for the win but lost that set as well. I also have a vid that'll be up soon where my Zelda beat Seibrik's MK.

I need to be able to seal the deal, plain and simple. I'm stuck because I know I can beat the people and I get the lead but then I get beat. Whether it's me being outplayed or just not putting it away thanks to mistakes, I need to figure that out. It's driving me crazy lmao.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Understandable. As you and Mars had said, we can't really make any errors with our character, or we bite the bullet for it.

I'm glad you're progressing again though. That little break seemed to do the trick. Now, it's just working on tidbits here and there. I know you'll be fine. =)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Understandable. As you and Mars had said, we can't really make any errors with our character, or we bite the bullet for it.

I'm glad you're progressing again though. That little break seemed to do the trick. Now, it's just working on tidbits here and there. I know you'll be fine. =)
Eventually I'll figure it out..........

Soon....

Top Bottom