• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT Presents - Business time Sunday May 9th (business attire encouraged)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Andrew has joined the far superior Sydney East. Yeah we're pretty much the Elite 4, where the rest of you at?

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah Elite 4 training sessions would be good, I just have too much work atm. Maybe in about 2 or 3 weeks i'll be all able too.

Zero

Smash Hero
Shaya - Lance (meh)
Toby - Karen (Win with your favourites!)
Liam - Bruno - AIKU
KaleidoRuby - Will (is really really ****)

No one has a sinister technique worthy of Koga's name

Meteor Master - Koga (because he is ****ing awesome)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its true, also sydney east is bad.
I heard they have to hold their mothers hands to cross the road

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you are right, at least about act, we are exceedinly bad-a$$ at this here vidya game

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah why do you scrubs still play the game, meh i suppose its free money for us real players when you turn up to our tournaments.
You know I wish I could go to business time so I could take all the prize money, obviously it would be distributed thoughout the Sydney East Crew, which from this point on is now officially called the Elite 4.

Get Better NOOBS

tedeth

Smash Master
That's it. I'm sick of this ****. I'm not going to be dictated to by some giant red-headed *****.

My Necromancer is going to kill Andariel and there's nothing you sons of *****es can do about it!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Note I post this here because this just happened to be the thread I was reading at the time)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
That's it. I'm sick of this ****. I'm not going to be dictated to by some giant red-headed *****.

My Necromancer is going to kill Andariel and there's nothing you sons of *****es can do about it!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Note I post this here because this just happened to be the thread I was reading at the time)
I don't think that the custodian of the library at Unseen University appreciates you yelling at him, even though he may be an orangutan that is no reason to get nasty. Also with his magical abilities and his simian strength it may not be a good idea to get on his badside. Also the fact that you think you can control a Necromancer is truly laughable, we all know that they can't be controlled and at a moments notice may turn their zombie hordes on you. Luckily I have a plan for this eventuality so I at least will be safe, I'm just a little disapointed that you would release a necromancer in the first place Ted, and risk all of our lives. I wonder what did Andariel really do, to deserve the death sentence didn't Jesus teach us to always turn the other cheek. I think everyone needs a good lesson on morality.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
unfortuantly I cant tell you what the viking code is, but andariel broke it, and he shall be punished dearly.

also jon I'm really sorry man, a future version of yourself asked me to hold it on that day, something about testing his younger version or something...

since scabes now got an epic beard, imo I should get one too

this but red?

swordsaint

Smash Master
How much will everything cost to get to, and play in Business time? Coaches and tournament entry, mainly. And if it's plausible, I might come be there as long as some housings still available.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure lots of people have offered housing for out of staters so it shouldn't be a problem

Gords

Smash Champion
the Elite 4 sucks, they are so easy you dont even need to EV train and you can take them out easily with one sweeper.

hence the east sydney crew suck and western sydney are the best.
we can take you out with our sweeper, ted, which has been demonatrated on several occasions in canberra and most of all the western sydney vs the rest crew match.

and if ted happens to get knocked out we have a well balanced and high leveled party to back him up.

so i agree, you easterners are the elite 4.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I have a bit of a nerd-on because I understood every joke on this page. <3 D2, Pratchett & goscinny/uderzo.

I'm also a bit sad because Jambo is playing like a wine-master and won't be at business time - he's going to the same festival as Jon :(

edit: Scoot what is the name of the pokeymanz in your avatar?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
If Jon goes to the music festival Ricky would you like to team up? I hear Link and Sonic in teams would actually do quite well and I miss using Link in teams.

Doubts Ricky will see this

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
If Jon goes to the music festival Ricky would you like to team up? I hear Link and Sonic in teams would actually do quite well and I miss using Link in teams.

Doubts Ricky will see this
wutfux i already asked. >:O

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, scabe and ricky is mad broken, NO THANKS DAD!

seb's coming woot.

also eastern sydnet get rolled by gords.

also scoot if you werent such a ragey idiot I'm sure people would be much more willing to house you (not an inssult as much as life advice)

also jon your deffiently not coming? :(
can we at least borrow your wii for the tourney?

Top Bottom