• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT Presents - Business time Sunday May 9th (business attire encouraged)

Nanda

Smash Ace
teaming with Dave, and we are going to win purely because my Stale moves shirt will smell like 2 week old ***.

Nanda

Smash Ace
she needs to come, so Scabe can practice the women MU :p Love you Scabe.

The number of TVs and Wiis is pretty good.
Around 11 wiis and ten TVs.
Thats more than enough for the amount of people confirmed. Good **** guys.

Don't forget your business attire, even if you turn up in only business socks.

(Y)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
teaming with Dave, and we are going to win purely because my Stale moves shirt will smell like 2 week old ***.
hahahaha your usless tricks are stupid... and useless.

they wont work on me ;) hehehehe

also leish cant go cause of mothers day... who ya gonna team with nat?
maybe piesaac?
maybe gords?

who's jason teaming with? kevin?

Nanda

Smash Ace
hahahaha your usless tricks are stupid... and useless.

they wont work on me ;) hehehehe
Of course they won't work on you. 2 week old shirt smell cannot beat the smell of mexican gas. I should bring an air freshener to the tourney just in case.

Gords

Smash Champion
never gords.

never!
dont worry EA,

i will be teaming with ZXV or Foxy.

nost likely zxv since it doesnt seem that foxy is coming, he hasnt mentioned anything about it anyways as far as i know.

EDIT:
if neither of them goes i want to team with scabes bro, that kid is champ and is Tlink is win

Scabe

Successful Businessman
dont worry EA,

i will be teaming with ZXV or Foxy.

nost likely zxv since it doesnt seem that foxy is coming, he hasnt mentioned anything about it anyways as far as i know.

EDIT:
if neither of them goes i want to team with scabes bro, that kid is champ and is Tlink is win
Ooh, I hope ZXV comes, I'll let my brother know that you might be teaming with him. :)

I also hope some Hunter Valley people are coming. Though I haven't really heard anything from them.

Is there going to be a Melee TV set up?

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
ive got a few more people who say they will go, also we should get davis to come, do any of you guys remember him?

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Davis said he might *possibly* be able to make it, but he said he'll be playing tennis until 12 that day so I don't know yet.... if we're talking about the same davis :p.

And yeah, I might need a doubles partner ;)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
All clear Luke. I'll be coming down on the Saturday arriving at 4pmish from Jolimont.
Only me and Khoa will be coming, the women bailed.

tibs7

Smash Champion
jei are you guys catching a train there? if so how long does it take to get there and shiz?

tedeth

Smash Master
ZXV is pro.

If it weren't for him I'd be so bad at melee imo.

Wait I am bad.

Wait no it's just Ganon that's bad, I can't be that bad.

I don't know if I should feel good or bad about that...

Oh well...

But yeah IMO ZXV will also be on brawl PR reasonably soon if he learns the Diddy MU lol.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman

Arright chumps. I've been working on this for about 16 hours straight, so listen good. CHECK IT FOR PROBLEMS. If you discover a typo, that the date I wrote is Fathers' Day, or the phone number on the poster is actually a sex line, TELL ME, because 36 hours of no sleep has rendered me illiterate. Also don't worry about the fact that the text is wobbly, in the printed version it won't be.

Trolls, spam this on the other states' threads, especially SA's because Nova won't attend and we now have a way of rubbing it in his face.

Nanda, you are to print ****loads of these posters. You know where they go. ANU, Civic, EB, Davis' bedroom walls, unsuspecting fat guys' shirts. Gather the ACT Special Emergency Strike Force if you need to.

Print version here: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/118/3/5/ACT_Smash_Tournament_poster_by_K_6.jpg
All troops, move out!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
****ing win! Good work Rose it's amazing as always. I hope there's enough time to spam that everywhere. Almost a week left.

Nanda

Smash Ace
i just kizzed

@Condog, i cant afford paying for 20 copies in colour so I asked Rose to do it in B&W

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Holy **** that is an amazing poster, I think falco's glasses take the cake, or the bread for that matter.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
rose you are amazing and that is ****ing amazing

I'll gather the special strike force

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, Scabe! Also, sorry about Link's dumb hat. It, uhh... I was tired.

[Edit] Thanks everyone!
@C-dawg: if he'd asked for a coloured version, I'd still be halfway through working on it at the moment, and probably also would have asked for a hefty ice cream payment.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
De....demo....

Urufu mo Wario wa doko desuka? :O
Sorry Ted :( I decided that the bread joke was necessary, and so I put Falco in instead of Wolf, and Wario.... would anyone else like to try making Wario look good in a suit?

Zero

Smash Hero
own3d

It's Mother's Day Scabe, so I can't go. I'm going home for the weekend instead, to visit dearest Mother. opposite direction >.>

inb4 i don't count as HV anymore

Top Bottom