• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 8/1 WNY SSBB SSBM Please Read New Times!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this is a MM that should have ended like 3 months ago. but kids like to pull a "lucas in subspace" type deal and just run away when danger shows up

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
this is a MM that should have ended like 3 months ago. but kids like to pull a "lucas in subspace" type deal and just run away when danger shows up
More like 6 months, but he's right. He should really stop running away from my challenge.

I'm thinking best 2 out of 3 with A 51 rules, unless you think one match is enough. It doesn't matter to me.

JFURY

Smash Rookie
Yeah! I'll be there, sir. I've given up trying to be good at this game for sf4, but I'll sweeten the pot for the outta towners haha.

snipeshow

Smash Rookie
i think we could get some brawl plus goin on here now that both me and kozi got it. Or at the very least some friendlies.

Kishire

Smash Rookie
I can team with you in brawl marth if u want
Any word on that practice though? T_T

snipeshow

Smash Rookie
I'm not even bringing my wii, ill bring the cube. but thats it, r u still in for Melee?
Wow, just bring it in case anyone wants to try it. You can always just use it for melee anyway. Just bring your fan so it doesn't overheat.

Yeah i'll still play some melee, we could even do teams lol. ;)

I might be able to bring SF4. I also have Blazblue if anybody is interested. :chuckle:

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
yeh ez shoulda definitly put more people on the list for the smashfest tomarrow he makes it look likes its gonna be a joke other than that brawl plus is much better than piece of **** brawl and i beat you all in ganon dittos anyway..............

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Whoa.

Whoooooooooooooooooa.

Nobody told me SF4 would be present here.

Is dudes really tryna play that game? LOL

Top Bottom