• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 8/1 WNY SSBB SSBM Please Read New Times!

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I couldn't/can't come, my sis is actually the one giving me the money to go to the tourney. ^^;;

Also, is it still if you bring Melee, or Brawl, the Venue price is $2?

shboke

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there(kidna late in telling lol i just am bored now so im posting) but yeah i'll bring some chips for ya guys (:, my wii(brawl or melee both?), and my friends comin, im just confused on where exactly it is in buff state so if someone can help me on that?

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
possible but probably not going to make it tomarow. Throwing a grad party for my brother in law tomarow. I've been trying to find a way out of it, sorry for being last second. still possible though.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I was gonna say something 'bout your comment Goggs, but then I saw you defend Brawl. You are forgiven.
With any luck, I'll be a noob you can actually beat...

My friend had something come up last minute, so it's just me and my dad coming.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming to this. Questions:

1. It's just Saturday correct?
2. What time do we have to be there by specifically to not miss anything?
3. Is it both Brawl and Melee at the same time?
4. What time does everyone need to leave by?

infomon

Smash Scientist
yea... I'm just coming on my own..... hopefully I'll make it there in time to register :o

bringin a setup (brawl)

Edit: I might be mad late :o

shboke

Smash Journeyman
take a shower, wait for friend, grabbing 2 monsters and a cinnamon bun, thats how my morning looks so far (: cya guys there!!

Kantō

Smash Champion
hey everyone good luck at the tourney sry marth126 couldnt make it cant get the day off from work ):

Top Bottom