• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 8/1 WNY SSBB SSBM Please Read New Times!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Great Tournament Marth. It was mad fun.

Posting shout-outs when results thread is up. (For, like, the 6 people I fought lol)

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
wish i could have made it :(

yeh dude, it was nothin like last time. i wasent all bloodshot and screaming b/c san wasent there to spike any1 at 4%

you might have been pissed off from the interesting combo of a packed 100*F room, and the fantasic fusion of speed stick and mighty taco. unless you enjoy that:dizzy:

but other than that it was one intense tourney

shouts to foy, I loved the roy dittos, plain awesome , nice glitches too:)

and to 1337 you proved the wiichuck is legit.

apologizes to googles who should not have had to play neil 2nd round.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
fun tourney i had a blast even though i played horribly, cant wait till the next one man i'll be there. if you need any help with anything let me know. hope to brawl with ya marth.

xINiiTrOI

Smash Cadet
Il post shout-outs later that was fun tho. Jus let me help organize a little nxt time so it doesn't run late, and to make sure money is organized and not flopping around everywhere, and to help prep the room a little better. BUt besides that mad fun tourney thanks for hosting eazy

shboke

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah foy lol at our melee matches i think ima practice melee a bit so i can get part of my skill back in that so i dont get all of my *** kicked by you (:

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
It was a good Tourney do doubt about it.

had some interesting matches with people that were to the game and veterans. Good games nonetheless.

Keep practicing for the next Local Smash Tourney, Hope to see you all there.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Ok. First of.... i want to say.
**** MIGHTY TACO IN THE *******

All you Buffalo kids hyped that **** up. Drove me insane. Like for a god **** month i was anticipating the best ****ing taco ever. The taco that would make me **** my god **** pants till my eyes bled.

BUT NO! **** was like a bunch of mexican buffaloinons **** into a taco shell and wrapped that **** up with spit and asssweat. I was disappointed. Only reason i came to this tournament. And right when i saw that dirty *** taco I gave up all hope in life.

Im home right now. Typing this while taking a **** cause you kids spiked dat taco with poison.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Besides that. Tournament was ran alittle bumpy and seeing kids into melee was too legit.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
haha i <3 mighty taco but the taco's weren't as good as normal, maybe because we ordered so many, my first taco the front was all orange(from grease) like wtf? and i dind't get my monster!!!

hubble

Smash Ace

All you Buffalo kids hyped that **** up. Drove me insane. Like for a god **** month i was anticipating the best ****ing taco ever. The taco that would make me **** my god **** pants till my eyes bled.

BUT NO! **** was like a bunch of mexican buffaloinons **** into a taco shell and wrapped that **** up with spit and asssweat. I was disappointed. Only reason i came to this tournament. And right when i saw that dirty *** taco I gave up all hope in life.

Im home right now. Typing this while taking a **** cause you kids spiked dat taco with poison.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Besides that. Tournament was ran alittle bumpy and seeing kids into melee was too legit.
Cosigning to this legit *****.

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet

Someone didnt like their taco?

Plus good game(s).

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman

I too, am posting from my toilet.

dear buffalo: you cause me to poo. it makes me wish i was still there so i could leave it where i found it.

PS: Rochester stomped your faces off.
PSS: RTF posts on my name all day

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you are supposed to post the link to the results thread in this thread so the people that went to the tourney dont have to spend forever looking for the page

Top Bottom