• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 8/1 WNY SSBB SSBM Please Read New Times!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
yo 1337 u gotta mm my friends ness and pwn him
this is the time when people start going o **** i cant go and im like god ****
He good or bad or spammy? I'll mm him either way. $2 (The stakes are higher, I'm sooo evil:demon:) BTW, all my mms are like tourney matches. 2 out a 3, tournament rules, etc. I'm willing to change if he wants.

My friend is coming to this, but he's just paying venue to join in on friendlies. Is that okay with you?

Everyone make an effort to play me when I get there. I can't go to practice on Friday :(

xINiiTrOI

Smash Cadet
Yo I should be able to go I think I can get off work because I'm coming in for an extra day.

And to answer your question l33T the ness player that eazy (marth126) is talking about is pretty dam good

O yeah and ezra sign me for bringing a wii and brawl

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
And to answer your question l33T the ness player that eazy (marth126) is talking about is pretty dam good
Cool, I was kinda hoping he wasn't a noob. Not that I'm really good or anything.

Marth, I'm definitely better than I was at A 51, so don't think I expect to lose the MM....or the tournament. (My dad is quite a bit better too, I just hope the pressure doesn't kill us both XD)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yo 1337 u gotta mm my friends ness and pwn him
this is the time when people start going o **** i cant go and im like god ****
and this time we got more and more people going, oh snap let me go to this
I probably wont bring my SF4 setup no one really seems interested and i'm already bringing my wii and stuff
iF i ShOw Up Im WiNnInG dIs ****
i disagree sir, I predict Rochester to take all of the money from all 4 events
Ill play some SF4
I will play SF4 as well, and I would also like very much to play blazblue if anyone can bring that as well
No local tournament this weekend so I'm definitely coming. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting my *** kicked :p
Cool beans bro.
Cool, I was kinda hoping he wasn't a noob. Not that I'm really good or anything.

Marth, I'm definitely better than I was at A 51, so don't think I expect to lose the MM....or the tournament. (My dad is quite a bit better too, I just hope the pressure doesn't kill us both XD)
1. you still play ness= ur still bad.=P
2. your dad plays? did i beat him in tourney once?
Maybe I should just not come. D: I'm scared... You're all likely 7,000,000,000 times better than me.[/pretourneybutterflies]
only way to get better is to go to tourneys and play with people

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
1. you still play ness= ur still bad.=P
2. your dad plays? did i beat him in tourney once?
1. You still play Sonic= ur a fanboy
2. You forgot? I guess your still recovering from the massive beating he gave you.

Lol, jk, Actually he entered singles every time I did. You've never fought him before as far as I know. I'm pretty sure he and I would rock doubles if we practiced a bit more.

I know that was your feeble attempt to make me forget about OUR mm. Be very afraid my friend, I haven't forgotten.

He's right though, BluePeachy100. You wont get any better if you don't come.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I haven't even decided what to enter in, tbh. I'm pretty sure I'll do Melee Singles, though. Go easy on me. It'll be a quick set for whoever I play. =O

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
If I entered Melee, you'd have to go easy on me. Brawl FTW!

Marth, confirmation on my friend getting to play friendlies if he pays venue only?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I suck at Brawl. D: I think.... I dunno, play some friendlies with me. I'll likely get *****, but, whatevs. I'm going to use MK, I heard he's a great character. :3

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I suck at Brawl. D: I think.... I dunno, play some friendlies with me. I'll likely get *****, but, whatevs. I'm going to use MK, I heard he's a great character. :3
I'm going to use Ness. I KNOW he's a great character lol. (Tier list says no though:()

I need to fight MKs anyway, I'll play ya when I get there.

EDIT: Oh, he's definitely coming to play friendlies, I just needed to know if he needs to pay venue to play.

EDIT2: Same time post FTW XD

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Somebody has to help me warm up for Melee. So play me in some friendlies in that(whoever wants to, likely Marth. =P)

I'm practicing right now, and it seems like my game is off by a LOT. I dunno, maybe I'm just nervous. Or setting my standards for myself too high. I need to get a bit more comfy with the tourney scene.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Practice your heads off tomorrow guys, I'll do what I can from here, lol.

I still play Melee BTW, just not entering tourneys for it.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Stop being conceited! *gaining self confidence back*

Someone give me a ride!!!!!
You have a knack for posting at the same time as people, don't you?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Okay, you obviously must know where Elmwood is. Well, I live near downtown, on North street. I live right around the corner from PriceRite, actually.

Artery_Clogger

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, looks like the smash scene in Buffalo is back a little. I'll be coming, to play melee, and I'll bring a full setup as well.

snipeshow

Smash Rookie
I guess i'll bring my ps3 after all. I have SF4, Blazblue, and KOF XII for anyone wanting to play. I bring my stick too. I think this will be good because i don't think i could play smash the whole day.

snipeshow

Smash Rookie
your playing the wrong game if you think you cant play it all day.
Yeah i know. Its just not as fun anymore for me. Brawl is broken. Melee is...better, but idk. I just like other games more. All my friends still play (and one of them is the one holding the tourney) and it is fun every once and a while.

Jill Valentine

Smash Apprentice
Lost my internet for a little bit, checking back to make sure this is still going down. If so, I shall see y'all tomorrow. I will be bringing games/controllers just in case.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I'm gonna probably be there at 12:00.

Marth, your friend better except the Ness ditto MM, or there's gonna be trouble. 2 Dollarzzzz
What's his Name/Tag BTW? (not real name, lol)

Goggles, bring your game tomorrow. I'm not the noob I used to be. :sonic: vs. :ness:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I have a feeling this Tourney will work.....anyone else feel this?
i too feel that tomorrow will be a fun day
Get off that Brawl, man.
suck a ****
Yeah i know. Its just not as fun anymore for me. Brawl is broken. Melee is...better, but idk. I just like other games more. All my friends still play (and one of them is the one holding the tourney) and it is fun every once and a while.
some people enjoy some fighters more than others. as long as you have fun, theres nothing wrong with that. as gay of a game melee is I still enjoy it from time to time. but yea, deffo bring that blazblue, i need to step my game up in that.
As long as you dont bash too much, its all good by me
Pikapika your pika is goin down.
LOL at pikapika playing pika in melee.
I'm gonna probably be there at 12:00.

Marth, your friend better except the Ness ditto MM, or there's gonna be trouble. 2 Dollarzzzz
What's his Name/Tag BTW? (not real name, lol)

Goggles, bring your game tomorrow. I'm not the noob I used to be. :sonic: vs. :ness:
so youre a different noob than you were before?
w/e
noob is a noob whatever way you spindash through it

Top Bottom