• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 8/1 WNY SSBB SSBM Please Read New Times!

hubble

Smash Ace
Next weekend, Foy might be holding some **** at his place. PM us for details.

Rob (RTF) and I might be staying the weekend their for melee goodness.

Get at me.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Yo marth126, there's about a 30% chance of me not making it to this. My dad's preparing for finals (making them, not taking them) and he might not be able to drive me down there. He's pretty cool about these kinds of things, so I'll probably be all right.

Get Rochester to come, then I'll at least recognize my victim (yeah right...). Oh, and if you get Goggles to come, tell him 1337-0 told him to bring $5 extra.

turdsi

Smash Rookie
My house in Greece Rochester, NY. PM me for details.

My bro has a wii hooked up to an HDTV. I can't remember if he still has that trashy game, so bring one and/or a setup if you want barlw.
i'll be in cedar point that weekend, no smash for me, if boorak knew what was good for him he'd be joining me

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Honestly. Probably going to live with MDZ for Gameunicon. Everyone in buffalo should just drop everything and go to that.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Lol I would have to save for months to enter both Melee and Brawl. Anyways my parents are going to say no, so its not a big deal.
yo kid, you better show up, unless you want to get tubesteak'd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSE7gAjlR2Y
That's too bad. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for another A 51 tournament if we're ever gonna have our match.:dizzy:
A51 is pretty much gone forever as far as i know, Its all about cyberstorm now. its about a 60 second drive away from arena so im going to look into having another tourney there.
does rochester play brawl?
We are quite good actually
Yo marth126, there's about a 30% chance of me not making it to this. My dad's preparing for finals (making them, not taking them) and he might not be able to drive me down there. He's pretty cool about these kinds of things, so I'll probably be all right.

Get Rochester to come, then I'll at least recognize my victim (yeah right...). Oh, and if you get Goggles to come, tell him 1337-0 told him to bring $5 extra.
rofl. are you sure youre ready this time? cus you ran away scared last time.
Honestly. Probably going to live with MDZ for Gameunicon. Everyone in buffalo should just drop everything and go to that.
lol MDZs not housing anybody for that anymore.
get blapped

No one even entered melee teams last time because I was 2v1ing people
pika u want to team?
we need somebody to hold pikapika back in teams so hes teaming with me, so that way everyone else has a chance

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
A51 is pretty much gone forever as far as i know, Its all about cyberstorm now. its about a 60 second drive away from arena so im going to look into having another tourney there.

rofl. are you sure youre ready this time? cus you ran away scared last time.
That sucks. What's Cyberstorm? (forgive my lack of knowledge)

Lol, I actually didn't want to leave, but my dad wanted to get home quickly. How'd you end up doing, anyway? Still, I wouldn't be talkin' so big if I were you. The numbers still say I've beaten you 3x as much as you've beaten me. Sonic vs. Ness is awesome though, no matchup complaints XD. It's so even.

Speaking of matchup complaints, can you believe that FOW thread of yours is still going? I finally posted my pointless argument there:psycho:

Yo MARTH! How you gonna handle stage striking with an even # of starters?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lylat has to be a starter in order for the system to work properly.
either that, or take yoshis island off the neutral list too.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
lylat has to be a starter in order for the system to work properly.
either that, or take yoshis island off the neutral list too.
I'm certainly hoping you add Lylat, Marth. Yoshi's Island is as good as gone when I play anyway.

I forgot to ask, u gonna be there Goggles?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
...wtf

Mushroom Kingdom: Princess Peach's Castle
Mushroom Kingdom II

wat type of counter pick is this,, fox auto wins if u can wave shine,,,,

Top Bottom