• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Vilt

Smash Lord
ACE! $2 MM Ganon Ditto! Next time I see you!

Chris! So I am not working today. And Might bother to pop up in the Boro. You free?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Chris! So I am not working today. And Might bother to pop up in the Boro. You free?
Normally i'd be good, but i'm going out to eat, so i won't really be free till after 8. any time after that, i'm free though, and would really like to play you and NisP too if possible

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Anybody at state or somewhere else close want to play brawl+ today/tonight? I don't work for the rest of the day.

Lol, PP cried to me about how you bullied him into playing/teaming b+ bill :laugh:

He really hates that game for some reason.
Yea I accosted him with a knife.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
We're planning on playing B+ today and tonight actually.

It'll be good.

PS - I need a B+ teammate now
Well, let me talk to PP about it the teaming thing... I'll get back to you later today. I still might team with you. When are you guys starting though because I am free now.

Foxy

Smash Master
Well I can just bring my own copy if you wanna play at 2:00.

Do you know of anywhere I can park?
If you want to be closer to the library you can pay to park off Hillsborough or at the Dan Allen lot.

If you don't want to pay and are okay with walking across campus, you can park at a plaza called Mission Valley which is south of Western Blvd off Morrill Dr.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
If you can't find a place there are parking meters on gardner st, which is like right across hillsborough st from the library... but you'd have to put more change in the meter every hour lol. This is what I had to do.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
If you want to be closer to the library you can pay to park off Hillsborough or at the Dan Allen lot.

If you don't want to pay and are okay with walking across campus, you can park at a plaza called Mission Valley which is south of Western Blvd off Morrill Dr.
Can you show me where the deck is or where the parking meters are?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
So what time do you want me to come over and what should I bring?

@pp: call me whenever is good for you but keep in mind that I fall asleep early.

Foxy

Smash Master
So what time do you want me to come over and what should I bring?

@pp: call me whenever is good for you but keep in mind that I fall asleep early.
Bring B+/controller/Brawl disc, that's all we might need.

Come over after 2, I'll be free and can direct you if you need help and I'm free for the rest of the day.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Bring B+/controller/Brawl disc, that's all we might need.

Come over after 2, I'll be free and can direct you if you need help and I'm free for the rest of the day.
I'll probably leave at about 2:00 so I would expect me around 2:30'ish. I'll call you, whats your number again?

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be playing after 2:00.

Text Lee about it, he's got our B+.

919-491-8420
I love this free internet phone # giveaway thing. :p

Yeah, I'll be at the library right after class (which I'm late for), so I'll be there 2:25ish. I've got B+ and Brawl, even hacked melee. If you would've texted me earlier I would've just dropped by the library and given you my sd card.

Foxy

Smash Master
I love this free internet phone # giveaway thing. :p

Yeah, I'll be at the library right after class (which I'm late for), so I'll be there 2:25ish. I've got B+ and Brawl, even hacked melee. If you would've texted me earlier I would've just dropped by the library and given you my sd card.
I won't be there until a bit before then anyways.

null55

Smash Master
lol Foxy, do you really have one of your own jokes as your sig? LOL.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
His sig is too good for anyone else obviously.

That's where his dormant arrogance comes out.

Edit: KEITH stop being silly in the Pound 4 thread. thank you

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Saying Brawl has more interest than Melee(which it does, if you go by sheer numbers, but not if you go by numbers registered for Pound 4). He continues to insist that pound 4 has more Brawl interest though. I'm assuming it's trolling, but it's kind of....not smart trolling.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
oh, i'm thinking about it NisP. and i look forward to it
xD You'll probably **** me. I can't do a **** JC grab and I have hardly accomplished wavelanding. Psssh. Still hopeful though! xD

Normally i'd be good, but i'm going out to eat, so i won't really be free till after 8. any time after that, i'm free though, and would really like to play you and NisP too if possible
We called you and you had some class johns.
Class over Smash?
What do you think this is Bro?
Get your priorities straight. xD

haha jk, just waitin' for duke. ;)

Top Bottom