• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Maybe I should bring my DK doll one of these days. If we teamed, then the combined power of the dolls would make us invincible. ;)

*CT*

Smash Lord
What bout friendlies?
Cause bill you said your self (@ GMG) that as a beginner try to play lots of friendlies.
a beginner is something I am, I mean I've only went to 1 tourney.....which was well.....GimpMeGently @ Omni's place.
Brah, get in lots of friendlies and have fun, then watch some intense matches.

null55

Smash Master
lol that's fine. f-air is a gay move for everyone except Falcon. Ganon dittos are super homo.

the Bro Rankings are bull**** anyway. Bill is ranked. he's argued with Omni before. OMNI. LOL.

null55

Smash Master
i just don't like Ganondorf. unless i'm playing him.

otherwise he's just really annoying and needs to stfu.

i am excited to play you though Ace. :bee:

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
yo phil how's that symphonia 2? lol
I'm on Chapter 7 now, almost done with the game. Despite it being much shorter than ToS1 ( D: ), I'm really enjoying it. Thanks again for letting me borrow it.

And about returning it... I was going to bring it to the Charlotte tourney this weekend, but now I'm not sure if I can go. My aunt's getting married Sunday, and that may or may not leave Saturday open. It's probably not something to worry about, but just in case I can't come, are you gonna be here?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Chris, the secret to winning Ganon dittos is getting the first Fair.

Now you can win.

But seriously, you can learn from other people, no worries. Most of us aren't seasoned vets, either.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*thinks*...yeah after thinking about a ganon ditto, that would be a really good first step. PP, always with the stellar advice lol

and yeah, i definitely plan to learn from others. i'm just hoping people aren't particularly expecting to learn from me. although theres sometimes "something to learn from everyone", any other ganon would be hard pressed to learn something from me haha

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok, thanks pp. i've never really thought about ganon dittos outside of learning from another ganon. somehow the concept of facing another ganon in a seriously/tournament setting just seems wrong.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It is wrong, but people do it because they don't know better.

It's better to talk to Ganon's and play against people that the other Ganon player has just played so that the Ganons can talk afterward. This is important because if the Ganons become smart enough they realize they shouldn't fight each other and work to beat all of the non-Ganons. Thusly eliminating Ganon dittos and making the big lug more acceptable to the community(tierrrrrs).

Cool story bro, I know.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*nods* thats pretty much how i feel about it. i feel that theres a sort of ganon main community that shouldn't fight within itself except to gain experience, in order to take out sheiks and such.

i don't really see that many people just looking around for marth or falcon dittos...

Top Bottom