• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

null55

Smash Master
lol i def don't think i'm good. i just sometimes have epic rests.

lol and you're a jerk for planking.

null55

Smash Master
lol everyone on NC smashboards who plays Brawl is lookin for a one-liner.

null55

Smash Master
truuu.

dude, Lambchops was doin some SEXY *** **** in some of those matches. that quick waveland -> bair off the stage was so hot.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol we all know its true...sry chops when you namesearch this i mean you're mad legit but you just can't compare...falco dittos don't mean **** lmao

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can't play like them. Also, I would only try to play that way vs spacies. vs other characters it's not as effective(cept maybe the way Chops fights Samus.....that spam is too good lol).

I don't see the game the way they do though. I'll work on spacies like FL Falcos though. That would be nice.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
pp's got business.

so would this make it pp, me, sawks, ash, and seven? i guess BEHR's not riding with us, or shall i tell ashley that there's no room?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If BEHR or anyone else I can pick up wants to come, please speak up. I'll just break up with seven again. It's no big deal.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok, so i guess ash can still come. cool. i'll see how she feels about spending the night, i don't care, but she might, i'll see tomorrow.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, just let me know man. I REALLY like spending the night at the Chapel Bros' place, so if that could happen it would be too good.

I also understand how Ashley might feel if she let's you run off all of the time and she wants to be with you. I definitely don't want to mess up a good relationship, so please just kind of work this out for sure.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha it'd take more than this to break us up. we're pretty good with stuff like this. there's a good chance that as soon as i bring up spending the night, she'd be fine, as long as she could spend the night on chapel hill's campus (the rest of our high school is there, basically).

I'll let you know how it is tomorrow.

Top Bottom