• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
Today I took a phat **** and it looked and smelled like Dr. Peepizle. I was so in love with it that I didn't want to flush it down. :( Alas it was brown so it went down.

null55

Smash Master
hhhhhhaaaaahahahahhahahaa, i haven't even listened yet, that's just ****ing hilarious.... hahahaha. the way he names the songs. Manganime?? LMAO. it's like he's satirizing himself. lol funny ****.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo ill be at this, me and shady are teaming again i think. of course we are the only team to take out pp and stingers so i guess we have to.

(Yes the thief steals the cockiness)

*CT*

Smash Lord
Bro's I totally forgot about that MK ban, hm... I think I might need a team mate for this.

EDIT: Give me a PM if your interested in teaming?

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Hmm, I apparently have 3 choices for a doubles partner.

If that offer was for real, Karn, I'm going to take you up on it.

I'm shaky about teaming with Flam without MK (no offense), and I figure if there was ever a time to not team with Keith, it would be in a tournament where we can't run our best team of MK-Snake (even though our double Snake is pretty sexy too).

*CT*

Smash Lord
Shady who was your third choice?

Cause anyone you don't happen to team with, might be a viable partner for me?

Top Bottom