• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Its a good first tourney to enter, I remember like two months ago, that Billfest was my first.
Well yea, because it's usually just NC and sometimes there are like 2 scrubs like me xD

I probably wont get anywhere in the tourney, but if Bill is really posting stuff around campus, then maybe there will be someone worse than me.

I'll probably have to play Fox if I want to at least win once. ><; Maybe...

*CT*

Smash Lord
Well yea, because it's usually just NC and sometimes there are like 2 scrubs like me xD

I probably wont get anywhere in the tourney, but if Bill is really posting stuff around campus, then maybe there will be someone worse than me.

I'll probably have to play Fox if I want to at least win once. ><; Maybe...
Lol Are you talking about Melee or Brawl?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha you can do it NisP.

Oh btw people, Seven and I are splitting up because we're cool like that. I have another spot in my car. Seven wouldn't be opposed to picking up one person if he needed to, I'm sure.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i wanna meet you too bro. looks like you're a new ganon too. i'm at UNCG, so once i get a car, i'll probably be able to get to play you pretty often if you want

NisP

Smash Journeyman
i wanna meet you too bro. looks like you're a new ganon too. i'm at UNCG, so once i get a car, i'll probably be able to get to play you pretty often if you want
Sounds fantastic. Of course me and Vilt come out to Gboro a lot, so you don't always have to come to us xD

Yea, Vilt told me you were a fresh ganon. This could be interesting :D

Alright, lol you'd probably beat me. But I don't think I'm entering Melee unless I get some serious business done.
Haha well maybe. I am still a scrub. I've been in the smash community for about a year ish..and I have dabbled with Jiggs. But only up until now have I gotten serious about actually PLAYING. Oh and, get your business done then!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sweet, it'd be nice to have people over here. so far i've only found one other person that plays melee at all here at UNCG, so anybody who wants to come here is more than welcome.

so are you coming to the biweekly on saturday, NisP, or just the billfest?

NisP

Smash Journeyman
sweet, it'd be nice to have people over here. so far i've only found one other person that plays melee at all here at UNCG, so anybody who wants to come here is more than welcome.

so are you coming to the biweekly on saturday, NisP, or just the billfest?
UNCG...I have one friend in UNCG who plays ssb but I don't think you mean him. xD

Haha I just PMed you about Duke. I THINK I am going, but not sure yet. Depends on Vilt. I hope so.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so as soon as i saw the fact that your name didn't rhyme with wisp, i clicked the link. i wish somebody would take the name Ginava.

I hope Vilt's going...i was planning on MMing him here lol

NisP

Smash Journeyman
so as soon as i saw the fact that your name didn't rhyme with wisp, i clicked the link. i wish somebody would take the name Ginava.

I hope Vilt's going...i was planning on MMing him here lol
YES~ My plan worked. Everyone thinks it's nisp, not nispeeee, and the reason I put NisP without the E is because it's my tag in melee. xD 4 letters.

Maybe we can team one day and we can name our team after Ginava and Nispe. Lawl.

Well I live with Vilt and he drives. So every tourney I go to, he has to go to. xD

null55

Smash Master
you got a sexy computer set-up. that's about as sexy as you get son. <3

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
God, maybe.

EDIT: Not quite awesome enough yet, eh Don?

ill team with you, look how pro i am at melee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uHEk90JSoY

thats meta game right there.
I think you're out of my league there man...

Lol'ing as usual. You're silly DJ.

Hmmm....

Yay we should team. Karn won't be too upset about not teaming with me since I'm gonna team with him at a bi-weekly this weekend.
That'd be pretty sweet.

Yay, Pichu ditto friendlies at this?
As long as I get goggles, I'm down.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Haven't posted in a while. I feel like I work now more hours than most people are awake. Excited to see everyone again though. Thanks for the sticky by the way, I just now noticed it.

Top Bottom